- AERIN East Hampton Outdoor Sofa $295 – $1,300
- AERIN East Hampton Outdoor Club Chair $195 – $675
- AERIN East Hampton Outdoor Ottoman Coffee Table $125 – $350
- Montecito Outdoor Sofa $295 – $1,295
- Montecito Outdoor Club Chair $195 – $795
- Montecito Outdoor Side Table $150 – $395
- Montecito Outdoor Coffee Table $195 – $795
- Montecito Outdoor Dining Side Chair $130 – $395
- Montecito Outdoor Dining Armchair $130 – $450
- Lucca Outdoor Sofa $350 – $1,600
- Lucca Outdoor Club Chair $225 – $795
- Lucca Outdoor Chaise $295 – $995
- Manchester Outdoor Sofa, 82" $350 – $1,000
- Manchester Outdoor Sofa, 108" $795 – $1,795
- Manchester Outdoor Settee $425 – $1,000
- Manchester Outdoor Club Chair $195 – $595
- Manchester Outdoor Dining Chair $100 – $395
- Open Weave Outdoor Sofa Sugg. Price $350 – $1,650 Sale $350 – $1,149.99
- Open Weave Outdoor Chair Sugg. Price $225 – $995 Sale $225 – $699.99
- Open Weave Outdoor Chaise Sugg. Price $295 – $1,050 Sale $295 – $729.99
- Basket Weave Outdoor Lounge Chair Sugg. Price $225 – $900 Sale $149.99 – $549.99
- Kentfield Outdoor Sofa Sugg. Price $995 – $1,995 Sale $699.99 – $1,399.99
- Kentfield Outdoor Chaise Sugg. Price $495 – $1,495 Sale $349.99 – $1,049.99
- Pescadero Outdoor Sofa Frame $350 – $1,695
- Pescadero Outdoor Club Chair Frame $195 – $895
- Pescadero Outdoor Chaise Frame Sale $295 – $1,495
- Pescadero Outdoor Side Table Sale $125 – $1,190
- Pescadero Outdoor Coffee Table Sale $195 – $995
- Pescadero Outdoor Dining Side Chair $150 – $595
- Parisian Bistro Indoor/Outdoor Side Chair $125 – $350
The furniture you choose has a big effect on the way a space feels. That’s true both inside and outside. So, when picking out a sofa or sectional for your outdoor space, it’s a good idea to think about the ambience you want to create. At Williams-Sonoma, we have all kinds of styles, so it’s easy to find something that fits your personality to a tee. Think about what you imagine yourself doing outdoors. If your answer has anything to do with taking a nap, enjoying a cold drink with friends or just having fun, then all-weather outdoor furniture is definitely for you. Want to know more about the benefits of all-weather pieces? Here are a few reasons to choose it and how to use it to transform your patio.
All-weather furniture can handle whatever the elements – and your kids and pets – can dish out. It’s built to last. Our pieces are woven with the appearance of wicker but are even more durable. That’s because they’re crafted from hard-wearing materials that stay beautiful for a long time, rain or shine. And because they’re resistant to moisture, keeping them by the pool isn’t a problem at all. Kids spilled a drink? Don’t worry. Your all-weather pieces take it all in stride. And don’t forget about our fast-drying cushions covered in solution-dyed Sunbrella fabric. They’re resistant to stains too.
What about style? All-weather woven furniture has a distinctive texture and pattern that stands out. It makes outdoor spaces seem even more bright and positive. The weave provides a natural feel that works with any kind of relaxing design vision. Pools, koi ponds, gardens and oceanfront vistas look even more laidback with woven seating. Remember to infuse your furniture with exciting colors using accent pillows.
Enjoy afternoon drinks with friends. If you usually have a lot of friends drop in unexpectedly – or have a certain day of the week set aside to meet – an all-weather sofa creates a pleasant spot for entertaining. It’s casual but elegant at the same time. One or two sofas provide plenty of seating for friends and make it easy to talk comfortably. Everyone loves thick cushions to sink into. When it comes to serving wine or coffee, having a large coffee table is a smart idea. Just carry a tray outside with everything you need for easy access to snacks and drinks.
Create a chic poolside patio. A pool combines three of the most relaxing things that exist: fresh air, soft sunlight and cool water. Woven furniture fits that atmosphere perfectly. It transports you to a tropical beach somewhere, letting you sip piña coladas while enjoying the breeze. Just get out of the pool? Don’t even worry about changing clothes. Just kick up your feet and take a nap. A little water doesn’t hurt all-weather furniture at all, and quick-drying cushions are ready for anything in no time. If reclining sounds great to you, go with chaises around the pool. To spend some time reading instead, armchairs are another good choice.
Make the most of your summertime fire pit. Sitting around a fire with loved ones, laughing, singing and eating s’mores is the essence of what’s awesome about summer. When the sun goes down, everyone needs a place to sit, and the more the merrier. That’s where a large sectional sofa really shines. It provides plenty of space for your friends and family and wraps neatly around the fire so everyone’s included.
A patio or balcony with a couple of all-weather armchairs is a great spot for breakfast. Just wake up, head outside and enjoy the relaxing sounds of nature while you get ready for your day. That makes it a lot easier to handle things at work with a positive attitude. When you get home, invite your special someone to share a candlelit dinner for two complete with wine and music. Soft chairs help both of you to unwind. Complement the ambience with an elegant round table and some fresh flowers.