- Wilshire Sofa, 86'' $2,795 – $8,995
- Wilshire Sofa, 96" $3,295 – $9,995
- Wilshire Settee $2,295 – $6,995
- Bedford Sofa, 87" $2,995 – $7,795
- Bedford Sofa, 108" $3,795 – $9,295
- Bedford Loveseat $2,695 – $6,995
- Lucca Sofa $3,695 – $8,195
- Addison Sofa, 81" $2,895 – $7,495
- Addison Sofa, 106" $3,495 – $7,995
- Presidio Sofa, 81" $2,295 – $6,695
- Presidio Sofa, 94" $2,795 – $8,495
- Presidio Loveseat $1,995 – $5,295
- Presidio Settee $1,995 – $5,295
- Hyde Sofa $2,495 – $5,995
- James Loveseat $2,695 – $4,595
- James Loveseat, Hair on Hide $4,295 – $4,895
- Soho Mohair Sofa $5,995
- Soho Leather Sofa $5,995 – $6,995
- Bond Chesterfield Sofa $3,995 – $5,295
- Bond Chesterfield Combo Mohair & Leather Sofa $5,295
- Sleeper Sofa $4,295 – $8,495
- Yountville Sofa $3,295 – $8,295
- Beverly Sofa $3,495 – $7,995
- Pierce Sofa $3,495 – $8,995
- Branden Sofa $1,495 – $5,395
- Branden Settee $1,295 – $4,995
- Harrison Sofa $2,295 – $7,095
- Jackson Sofa $2,595 – $7,295
- Simone Sofette $1,995 – $3,795
Sofas & Love Seats
Sofas and love seats often serve as the anchors of a living room. They define the space and provide a home base for socializing and relaxing. In this sense, they’re often the most essential furniture pieces in the whole room. Williams-Sonoma Home’s sofas and love seats are available in a stylish range of fabrics and forms, giving you plenty of options to consider as you plan your ideal living room. Choose from traditional turned-leg models with generously plush tufting and sleek modern designs with clean lines and cushy seats. Pick out your favorite fabric in the color that captures your imagination. We offer many different customizable options, so you don’t have to sacrifice your dreams of a specific living room furniture centerpiece.
Upholstery is an important element to consider as you shop for a sofa or love seat. Our options in this category include velvet, cotton, linen and leather, often in a wide range of different shades. Many of our sofas and love seats offer customizable options for other elements in addition to upholstery. If your chosen model has nailhead trim accents, you may be able to choose between finish colors such as polished nickel, which as a shiny silver look, or antique brass, which is warmer. You may also be able to pick out the fill type for your cushions, with a choice between polyfill or down.
If you’re wondering how to decide which upholstery style is right for you, look into ordering one of our free fabric swatches. Seeing your different fabric options in person may help you narrow down your candidates to the final choice. Order fabric swatches if you’re looking for a new sofa or love seat to add to an existing living room decor arrangement. Seeing the fabric in person and getting to feel it firsthand will give you confidence that you’re making the choice you love for your home. And if you’re a bit confused by the fabric options presented with the sofa or love seat style you prefer, take a look at our Furniture Fabric Guide to get more information on each fabric type.
As you shop, you’ll also want to consider what the right furniture size is for your space. Sofas typically have three cushions, meaning three adults can sit comfortably on the piece, while love seats are usually built for two. If you want to maximize your seating space, consider getting one or more sofas. If you have a smaller room or you want a more intimate arrangement with the addition of some occasional chairs for guests, a love seat may be the best choice for you.
It can also make lots of sense to bring in both a sofa and a love seat. If you want to combine the two furniture pieces in your home, take a look at our living room furniture collections so you can put together a cohesive style for both. You may want to choose matching styles and fabrics, but you can also go bold and use the love seat as an accent piece in a brighter fabric choice than what you’ve selected for your sofa.
Whether you’re looking for a clean, modern style or you want something traditional and ornate, we have plenty of sofas and love seats for you to choose from. Consider your options carefully, and think about adding some colorful pillows to bring everything together. Some of our sofas and love seats are made to order, and while these custom sofas and love seats naturally take a bit longer to arrive, you’ll be delighted with the finished product. Create a one-of-a-kind seating piece for your living room today, and be sure to look through the rest of our furniture and decor collections so you can put together a cohesive, stylish look overall if you’re redoing your living room.