- Mercer Round Dining Table with Glass Top Sugg. Price $1,395 Sale $836.99 – $1,395
- Mercer Rectangular Dining Table with Glass Top Sugg. Price $1,695 – $2,995 Sale $1,016.99 – $2,995
- Mercer Round Dining Table with Carrara Marble Top Sugg. Price $2,395 Sale $1,436.99 – $2,395
- Mercer Rectangular Dining Table with Carrara Marble Top Sugg. Price $2,395 – $2,595 Sale $1,436.99 – $2,595
- Mercer Console Table $1,795
- Mercer Coffee Table, Tan Marble $1,095
- Mercer Dining Side Chair Our Price $595 – $995
- Mercer Dining Armchair Sugg. Price $695 – $1,095 Our Price $497.99 – $1,095
- Mercer Dining Bar Stool Sugg. Price $695 – $995 Our Price $497.99 – $845.97
- Mercer Dining Counter Stool Sugg. Price $695 – $1,095 Our Price $547.99 – $1,095
- Mercer Leather Dining Side Chair Sugg. Price $895 – $995 Our Price $626.99 – $995
- Mercer Leather Dining Armchair Sugg. Price $995 – $1,095 Our Price $497.99 – $1,095
- Mercer Leather Dining Counter Stool Sugg. Price $995 – $1,095 Our Price $547.99 – $1,095
- Mercer Leather Dining Bar Stool Sugg. Price $995 Our Price $497.99 – $845.97
Mercer Dining Room Collection
Just like our other furniture collections, the Mercer Dining Room Collection stands out because of a design that is distinctively identifiable to its brand. With some of the pieces having an exclusive Williams-Sonoma design, the Mercer Dining Room Collection features a contemporary style that makes it a good addition to dining rooms with existing contemporary themes. Even if you already have other furniture pieces in your dining room that are of a different theme, a piece or two from the Mercer Collection works well as accent furniture. Our offerings from the collection include tables of different shapes, surfaces and sizes, side chairs, dining counter stools, dining bar stools and arm chairs.
The dining tables are available in round and rectangular shapes. Measuring 52 inches in diameter and 30 inches high, the round accommodates up to four diners and comes in two different surfaces. The round table model with the thick tempered glass and smooth polished edges suits dining areas that are awash with natural lighting. With a solid Italian Carrara top, the other round table option from the Mercer Dining Room Collection also blends well into other themes with mix of a traditional top with contemporary base styling. The steel base on both tables takes inspiration from a 1930s design with clean, thick lines with nickel plating and a high shine polish.
This same metal base that has a lacquer coating to protect its sheen is also available in the rectangular Mercer Collection dining table. This table is your best bet if you want a table that seats more than four persons. It is available in several sizes: medium, large, extra large and extra extra large. Medium measures 60"L x 36"W x 30"H and seats up to six persons. Large, on the other hand, measures 72"L x 44"W x 30"W, seating up to eight diners. Also accommodating up to eight diners, the dimensions of extra large is 80"L x 44"W x 30"H. For a big family, or if you like hosting friends for dinner, the extra extra large gives you enough space for up to 12 diners, measuring 104"L x 44"W x 30"H. It also has a thick tempered glass surface with smooth edges and levers on the legs to adjust its balance and protect your flooring.
The chairs in the Mercer Dining Room Collection also sport the same polished nickel finish on their metal base. Although the chairs are perfect for the tables in the same collection, they also go well with other dining room furniture. With several color options for the leather upholstery, you can easily complement your island countertop or the dining room bar with the chairs. The armchair is also a welcome addition if you have members of the family who will benefit from the added support, such as the elderly and small children.