- La Coupole Dining Table $2,195 – $2,995
- La Coupole Round Iron Bistro Table with Marble Top $2,195 – $2,995
- La Coupole Round Iron Bistro Table with Glass Top $1,595 – $1,995
- La Coupole Round Iron Bistro Table with Wood Top Sugg. Price $1,795 Sale $897.99
- La Coupole Rectangular Iron Bistro Table with Marble Top $3,495
- La Coupole Rectangular Iron Bistro Table with Glass Top $1,595 – $1,895
- La Coupole Bar Bistro Table with Marble Top Sugg. Price $1,995 Sale $997.99
- La Coupole Indoor/Outdoor Rectangular Dining Table, Black Granite Top $495 – $3,495
- La Coupole Indoor/Outdoor Dining Table, Round Black Granite Top $295 – $2,995
- La Coupole Indoor/Outdoor Dining Table, Round Pietra Cardoza Top $295 – $2,995
- La Coupole Outdoor Furniture Covers $295 – $495
La Coupole Dining Room Collection
True to our dining room collection offerings with designs that are distinctive to its brand, the La Coupole Dining Room Collection features yet another versatile style option for you. The La Coupole Dining Room Collection takes inspiration from 19th century French bistro designs with a mix of vintage cast-iron detailing and materials that make the furniture pieces stylishly versatile and durable. The Williams-Sonoma La Coupole Dining Room Collection has several table designs, shapes, sizes and tops that you can choose from. Some of the tables in this collection also come in weather-resistant materials, which gives you the additional option of using them in an outdoor space in your home.
The tables in the La Couple Dining Room are available in round and rectangular shapes. Available in 42- and 56-inch diameter versions, the round La Couple tables seats four for the smaller table and up to six with the larger table. The rectangular tables from the La Couple Dining Room Collection, on the other hand, are available in small and large sizes. Small rectangular tables measure 60"L x 30"W x 29.25"H, accommodating up to six diners at the same time, while large tables measure 72"L x 38"W x 29.5"H, seating a maximum of eight persons. Both the round and rectangular tables have moderately ornate cast-iron bases with deep gunmetal finishes for a truly vintage French bistro look.
The cast-iron bases of the tables also provide them with enough heft for stability and sturdiness. Gunmetal finish, in combination with the different top materials, gives the tables varying design effects, which work well with your existing dining room furniture. The available materials for the top of the tables are wood, glass, granite, marble and Pietra Cardoza. In contrast to the dark gunmetal finish, the lighter shade of the wood top also has a distressed oak finish, giving the top a pleasantly organic wood texture. The glass, marble, granite and Pietra Cardoza tops give the tables enough versatility to fit well with most dining room themes from vintage, eclectic to contemporary.
When choosing a table from the La Couple Dining Room Collection, consider the available space that you have for the tables. The rounded tables make them ideal for smaller spaces, while the rectangular tables are better for larger spaces. Tables with granite or Pietro Cardoza tops are also versatile and durable enough to serve as outdoor dining tables, which means that you have the luxury of being able to move them from your dining room to your outdoor space for special occasions. Choosing dining chairs for the tables should also be easier for you, as the table works well with a wider range of dining chair styles as long as the chairs are in a similar shade with the table.