- Chambers® Italian Hotel Embroidered Duvet Cover & Shams Sugg. Price $99 – $399 Our Price $68.97 – $399
- Painted Peacock Duvet Cover & Shams $69 – $249
- Signature Linen Duvet Cover & Shams Sugg. Price $79 – $299 Sale $46.99 – $178.99
- Organic 400TC Percale Duvet Cover & Shams Sugg. Price $69 – $249 Sale $54.99 – $249
- Chambers® 600TC Sateen Duvet Cover & Shams Sugg. Price $149 – $549 Our Price $103.99 – $411.97
- Cane Linen Coverlet $99 – $449
- Chambers® Italian Border 300TC Sateen Duvet Cover & Shams Sugg. Price $79 – $349 Our Price $54.97 – $243.99
- Primaloft Down Alternative Duvet & Pillow Sugg. Price $30 – $325 Our Price $22.97 – $325
- Laurel Down Duvet & Pillow $145 – $795
- Signature Linen Bedskirt Sugg. Price $169 – $199 Our Price $117.97 – $138.97
- Signature 300TC Percale Bedskirt Sugg. Price $149 – $169 Our Price $111.97 – $126.97
- Chambers® Italian Greek Key Embroidered Duvet Cover & Shams Sugg. Price $99 – $399 Our Price $58.99 – $399
- Chambers Italian Washed Linen Border Duvet Cover & Shams Sugg. Price $89 – $469 Our Price $43.99 – $469
- Printed Coral Duvet Cover & Shams $69 – $249
- Chambers® Cane Embroidery Duvet Cover & Shams Sugg. Price $99 – $399 Our Price $68.99 – $298.97
- Classic Velvet Duvet Cover & Shams Sugg. Price $79 – $299 Sale $38.99 – $299
Registry Bedding Favorites
Create the home of your dreams by adding these bedding favorites to your registry with us at Williams-Sonoma. This luxurious assortment of registry bedding favorites is sure to blend seamlessly with your current or new home decor. You can use your bed as the statement piece in your bedroom. Consider selecting bold, printed fabrics that draw attention to your comfortable bed and help pull the whole room together. Our collection of bold prints allows you to pick and choose a pattern that suits you and the style of your home. To create a look that’s all you, start by choosing the perfect duvet cover or comforter.
If you’re a fan of easy cleaning, a duvet and duvet cover may be an ideal choice for you. Duvets are a popular choice because they can be quickly cleaned, and you can change the pattern anytime you see fit. Whenever you’re craving fresh, clean bedding, you can simply remove the duvet cover and wash it without washing the entire duvet. You could also give yourself the freedom to change the room’s decor between seasons. Try selecting a dark-colored duvet cover to create a cozy look during cold months and a bright or neutral-colored cover for warm, summer months. You’ll love being able to change the entire look of your room by simply switching out your duvet cover.
If you love the feel of a traditional, warm quilt, then we also have plenty of choices for you. Many of our quilts are stitched by hand, so you can feel confident that each piece received personal attention. You’ll love sleeping under our high-quality quilts and blankets. If you love the weight of a heavier blanket at night, try layering a wool blanket underneath your quilt or duvet. Wool fabric is incredibly warm and ideal if you live in a cold environment or simply like bundling up at night. You can even use these additional blankets on your bed for style purposes. Consider adding a wool or plaid throw blanket for a rustic, cozy feel. You can even add dimension and contrast to the room by mixing and matching colors and patterns throughout your bedding.
Once you have the duvet or quilt selected, you can move on to the sheets. When selecting sheets, it’s important to consider thread count. The thread count refers to how many vertical and horizontal threads there are per square inch of the fabric. Generally, a higher thread count indicates a softer sheet. If you love the feel of a super soft sheet on your body, consider some of our sheet sets with a 400 or 600 thread count. If you have a printed duvet cover, consider selecting a solid color sheet set. If you plan to switch out your duvet or quilt, try a simple all-white sheet set for ease and simplicity.
No bed is complete without plenty of pillows. If you select a duvet cover, you can simplify the process for yourself by selecting coordinating shams. You can then choose pillow inserts from our bedding essentials collection to fit in your new shams. When selecting pillows, it’s important to consider the size of your bed. If you have a king size bed or simply prefer a large pillow, make sure you select a king size pillow. If you have a full or queen size bed, a standard size pillow will work perfectly. The standard size pillows are designed to fit on twin, full or queen size beds.
Complete your bed by choosing several different throw pillows to complement your decor. You can add dimension to the room by selecting textured pillows of varying fabrics and colors. We even offer pillows with embellishments if you prefer a bold, flashy look. The possibilities are endless when you select popular bedding items from our registry favorites collection.