- Le Marais Au Beurre Croissant & Coffee Gift Set $69.95
- Le Marais Assorted Pastry Sampler, Set of 12 $59.95
- Le Marais Chocolate Lovers Pastry Sampler $59.95
- Le Marais Almond Croissant Sampler $59.95
- Le Marais Croissants aux Amandes, Set of 10 $59.95
- Le Marais Au Buerre Croissant Buns $59.95
- Le Marais Pain au chocolat, Set of 12 $59.95
- Le Marais Breakfast Sampler $59.95
- Le Marais Assorted Scones $59.95
- Le Marais Meyer Lemon Kouign Amann $59.95
- Le Marais Chocolate Buchons $59.95
- Le Marais Truffle Croissant $59.95
- Le Marais Pain Aux Raisins, Set of 10 $59.95
- Le Marais Frozen Cookie Dough $59.95
- Le Marais Frozen Madeleine Mix $59.95
The Pleasure of Le Marais Bakery - Croissant & Pastry Delivery
Bring home the joy of French pastry when you order baked treats from Le Marais Bakery - croissant & pastry delivery. The bakery itself is actually an iconic stop in San Francisco, California, but its influences are flaky, buttery, warm and wonderful, just like what you'd taste if you actually went to France for your pastry. This is even better, though, because it's delivered straight to your door when you order from Williams Sonoma. If you've never ordered Le Marais Bakery - croissant & pastry delivery, you're in for a genuine treat. With traditional and flavored croissants, plus your favorite pastries and cookie doughs, this is one indulgence you deserve right now.
Pastry Delivery Changes Everything
Getting your pastry delivered is a major life improver. While visiting your local bakery is always a pleasant journey, delivery offers convenience along with access to some of the most mouthwatering flavors and textures in the world. Le Marais Bakery - croissant & pastry delivery is now available to you even if you've never been to the great state of California.
- See how much more often you enjoy a gourmet breakfast or snack when you start ordering your pastries to be delivered. No longer do you have to mull over what to nosh in your downtime. The answer is right in your freezer.
- Serve your family or a small group of friends over coffee or at a brunch event at your place. If a friend is throwing brunch this time, bring these delights with you. Your superlative taste is bound to be noted.
- Send a gift to a friend to whom you raved about your order or to a family member who you know would love a particular flavor, like chocolate or almond.
The Unique Delights of Le Marais Bakery
The reason Le Marais Bakery - croissant & pastry delivery is so luscious is because it's authentic. The bakery in San Francisco is the work of a Frenchman who wanted to create the bakery cafe of his youth in Arpajon, France.
- Croissants are made in small batches, so even when you reheat them at home, they taste special. Each croissant you receive is made carefully and with affection for the meticulous process of croissant making.
- Many of the ingredients in your pastries come from partners that are local to Le Marais. Others are favorites of the owner that are still located in France.
- Whole ingredients are the basis of everything you order. Your delivery tastes like the delicacies you'd find in a bistro.
Enjoy your Le Marais Bakery - croissant & pastry delivery as soon as it arrives at your door or put it in the freezer to enjoy later. You can warm as many croissants or pastries as you like at a time in a regular or countertop oven.