- Galaxy Croissants, Set of 15 Sugg. Price $39.95 Our Price $27.97
- Cellars at Jasper Hill Cheese Collection $79.95
Find a Huge Selection of Food Gifts at Williams Sonoma
Everybody has a foodie in their life that's always raving about a great new restaurant, recipe or particular food they've been enjoying. When it comes to the food lover in your life, there's no better gift come birthday or holiday season than the gift of sweet and savory treats. Use this guide to learn more about shopping for food gifts for the holidays and all year round.
Why Shop Food Gifts?
Everybody has their favorite foods, but there's more to giving food than just supplying sustenance. Here are a few reasons to give food gift baskets and treats for special occasions and holidays:
- Food gift sets are exciting for foodies. Look for tried-and-true favorites you know they'll love or branch out and find a unique product that they should try. Even basics like exotic olive oil and vinegar sets are a ton of fun to open for the food lover on your list.
- Prepared foods help give the foodie in your life the night off from cooking. As much as your food-loving friends and family might like to cook, not everybody wants to do it every night. Prepared food will give them a break while ensuring there's still something delicious on the table.
- They'll give friends and family something new to try. Look for unique food-related gifts and specialty varieties that are off the beaten path even for food enthusiasts.
Choosing the Perfect Food Gifts
Not quite sure what kind of food items or gift baskets to shop for? Here are a few popular options that'll be well-received any time of year:
- Shop by holiday. Looking for the perfect gift for Valentine's Day? Maybe it's Christmas that you're shopping for? Look for holiday food gifts and seasonal gift baskets.
- Snack gift boxes. Dried fruit, assorted nuts, chocolate bars and more make great gifts. Look for a snack-filled box to take the guesswork out of pairing different food items.
- Baked goods like bread and cakes. All about the baked goods? Shop bread, cakes, cookies and more to be delivered right to your recipient's door.
- Cheese. Blue, Brie, Camembert, gouda - they're all good! Look for cheese gifts sets for the dairy lover.
- Prepared food. Prepared foods might not be traditional, but an assortment of entrees, sides and sauces are pantry-friendly gifts for any food lover in your life.
- Coffee and tea. Go for a favorite variety or pick a gift assortment so they can try multiple blends and flavors.
Shop food gifts like boxed chocolates, baked goods, prepared entrees, fruit and nut sets, olive oil and vinegar sets and a whole lot more. You can also find an assortment of cookbooks for the gourmet chef on your shopping list.