- Ham with Glaze $180
- Bone-in Spiral Ham $99.95
- Kurobuta Bone-In Ham Sugg. Price $129.95 – $179.95 Sale $77.99 – $179.95
- Kurobuta Boneless Ham $79.95 – $149.95
- Kurobuta Boneless Pork Loin $79.95
- Kurobuta Pork Chops Frenched $119.95
- Kurobuta Pork Belly $149.95
- Greensbury Pork Loin Roast $84.95
- Greensbury Baby Back Ribs $99.95
- Greensbury Pork Chops, Set of 12 $109.95
- Williams Sonoma BBQ Beef Brisket, Pulled Pork & Ribs Sampler $69.95
- Williams Sonoma BBQ Pork Sampler $79.95
- Williams Sonoma BBQ Rack of Ribs with Dry Rub $59.95
- Williams Sonoma BBQ Rack of Ribs $59.95
- Williams Sonoma BBQ Baby Back Ribs $69.95
- Williams Sonoma BBQ Pork Tenderloin $49.95
- Williams Sonoma BBQ Pulled Pork $39.95
- Big Fork Bacon Sausage Sampler $59.95
- Williams Sonoma Tailgating Meat Collection $139.95
- Mangalitsa Pork Sampler $69.95
- Mangalitsa Pork Bacon Burger Blend $59.95
- Diestel Farms Turkey Sausage Sampler $99.95
- Fresh Hot Italian Sausage $59.95
- Fresh Mild Italian Sausage $59.95
- Ultimate Cured Meat Sampler $69.95
Holiday Ham Delivery for Your Family Dinner
Feed your whole family with holiday ham delivery from Williams Sonoma. The selection contains succulent pork in sizes large enough to serve a group. These hams are excellent for Easter, but they're also good for Thanksgiving and Christmas. You don't even need a special occasion to enjoy one, as they're delicious for dinner any time of the year.
Choices for Holiday Ham Delivery
There are several different hams from which to choose at Williams Sonoma, so it's easy to find something you'll like. Some of the varieties include:
- Glazed Ham: This variety of ham is derived from Iowa-raised Duroc hogs for impeccable quality and flavor. These hams arrive fully cooked, either whole or sliced. Before being smoked over apple and hickory wood chips, they're coated with a glaze to impart a mild sweetness that enhances the natural flavor.
- Bone-in Spiral Ham: These American Homestead hams come from family farms located in the Midwest. They're free of hormones and antibiotics and are brined without the addition of nitrates. These unglazed hams are hickory smoked for a savory flavor, then frozen and shipped to your door. The spiral cut makes serving ham slices easy.
- Kurobuta Hams: This type of ham comes from the Kurobuta hog, which is also known as the Berkshire or black hog. These hams come in bone-in and boneless varieties to suit your preferences. What makes Kurobuta ham special is its tenderness and juiciness, along with its rich color and fine marbling. Before being frozen, it's cured and lightly smoked using time-honored techniques that have been handed down for generations.
Gift for Pork Lovers
Holiday ham isn't the only thing you'll find in the pork selection at Williams Sonoma. There are also gifts for pork lovers, such as gourmet BBQ ribs in various sizes. You'll find ribs coated with dry rub and those finished with rich barbecue sauce. The selection also contains sausages of all kinds, such as hot and mild Italian sausage and turkey sausage. You might also want to consider a cured meat sampler, which goes well with one of Williams Sonoma's gourmet mustards.
Choose Williams Sonoma for your holiday ham delivery to make preparing your celebratory meal hassle-free. You might also need serveware for dishing out portions, along with special-occasion dinnerware for an elegant table. There are also fine cutlery collections, crystal glassware and all kinds of tablecloths to help set the holiday mood.