- Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer EVO820 $599.95
- Breville the Juice Fountain Cold Plus Sugg. Price $375 Our Price $249.95
- Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer Sugg. Price $500 Our Price $399.95
- Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer Elite C7000 Sugg. Price $549.95 Our Price $449.95
- Smeg Dolce & Gabbana Slow Juicer Sugg. Price $1,900 Our Price $1,500
- Hurom H-AA Slow Juicer $439.95
- Breville Juice Fountain Cold, Extra Large, Brushed Stainless-Steel Sugg. Price $525 Our Price $349.95
- Philips Micro Juicer Elite Sugg. Price $499 Our Price $329.95
- Philips Micro Juicer Sugg. Price $349.95 Our Price $299.95
- Smeg 50's Style Slow Juicer Sugg. Price $750 Our Price $599.95
Green juices and smoothies are great ways to introduce more fruits and vegetables to your diet. Slow juice machines make it easy to extract nutrition and eliminate the pulp. Citrus and wheatgrass juice machines offer specialized performance, while our other juicers accommodate fruits and vegetables of all shapes and sizes. Add a juicer to your kitchen to add versatility and performance to your food preparation repertoire, and start enjoying fresh juice, smoothies, sorbets and more.
Slow juicer machines squeeze fruits and vegetables to extract more nutrients, juice and fiber than other types of juicers. Slow juicers do not heat up, meaning that your juice retains more of its natural enzymes and can stay fresh in your refrigerator for a lot longer. Additionally, slow juicers are known for virtually eliminating froth for a fresher and more refreshing beverage.
Slow juice machines are very versatile kitchen appliances, making them essential for any kitchen. In addition to making juice, you can use this appliance to make nut milks and soy milk. Add almonds or peanuts to make fresh nut butters for a nice snack. Save counter space by eliminating the need for other bulky appliances. Use a slow juicer for making everything from sorbet to pasta. The powerful motor is even strong enough to grind coffee beans for the freshest cup of coffee.
There’s nothing quite like a fresh-squeezed glass of orange juice first thing in the morning. Our citrus juicers are designed to press the fruit and release every drop of juice without pressing the rind and releasing the bitter oil. Citrus juicers work with all types of citrus fruits, including oranges, lemons, limes and grapefruits. Wheatgrass is one of the most nutritious plants on the planet. In order to extract the nutrient-rich juice from the plant, you need a wheatgrass juice machine. This appliance is specially designed to slowly crush and extract the fluid from the plant so you can enjoy all of its benefits.
Quality is important to us, which is why you will find top brands with a proven reputation, including Philips and Omega. The Philips Micro Juicer Elite is a model available exclusively through Williams-Sonoma. All of our slow juice machines have a durable design to offer long-lasting performance. They are easy to assemble and clean, so you can spend more time juicing and less time cleaning up or maneuvering parts. Add to the versatility of your juicer with juicer attachments or accessories.