- Instant Pot Duo Plus60 9-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, 6-Qt. Sugg. Price $240 Our Price $129.95
- Instant Pot Duo Plus80 9-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, 8-Qt. Sugg. Price $320 Our Price $159.95
- Instant Pot Duo Plus Mini 9-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, 3-Qt. Sugg. Price $200 Our Price $99.95
- Instant Pot Duo60 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, 6-Qt. Sugg. Price $200 Our Price $99.95
- Instant Pot Glass Lid, 9" Sugg. Price $30 Our Price $14.95
- Instant Pot Ceramic Inner Pot, 6-Qt. Sugg. Price $40 Our Price $19.95
- Instant Pot Stainless-Steel Inner Pot, 6-Qt Sugg. Price $60 Our Price $29.95
- OXO Silicone Pressure Cooker Rack $11.95
- OXO Pressure Cooker Silicone Egg Rack $11.95
- Nordic Ware 7" Springform Cake Pan $19.50
- Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen Instant Pot Cookbook $14.95
- Williams Sonoma Pressure & Slow Cooking Sauce, Roasted Shallot Beef Bourguignonne $16.95 – $30.95
- Williams Sonoma Pressure & Slow Cooking Sauce, Jalapeno Lime Chicken Sugg. Price $16.95 – $33.90 Our Price $16.95 – $30.95
- Williams Sonoma Pressure & Slow Cooking Sauce, Chipotle & Honey Pulled Pork $16.95
- Williams Sonoma Pressure & Slow Cooking Sauce, Cuban Garlic & Red Pepper Sugg. Price $16.95 – $33.90 Our Price $16.95 – $30.95
- Williams Sonoma Pressure & Slow Cooking Sauce, Coconut Curry Chicken $16.95
- Williams Sonoma Pressure & Slow Cooking Sauce, Korean BBQ Short Rib $16.95
- Williams Sonoma Pressure & Slow Cooking Sauce Gift Set $39.95
If you have limited kitchen counter space or like keeping as many dishes clean as possible when cooking, an Instant Pot may be just the appliance for you. The Instant Pot is a multi-use pressure cooker that allows you to sauté, steam, braise, bake and stew a multitude of dishes – all using one single electric appliance. The Instant Pot has a 6-quart capacity and a programmable timer that allows you to cook even when you’re not around, similarly to a slow cooker. At Williams-Sonoma, the Instant Pot is one of many different kitchen electrics we offer that can make cooking meals for your family an easier task, allowing you to spend more time enjoying your kitchen and doing the things you want to do.
Although the Instant Pot is a complete kitchen tool, there are other electric kitchen appliances that you may find useful as well. One of those is the aforementioned slow cooker. A slow cooker is another electric kitchen device that you can program to cook while you’re at work or running errands and come home to a complete, wholesome and satisfying meal for you and your loved ones. In a slow cooker, you can make meals like pork or beef roasts that stay moist and succulent along with a host of stews, soups and chowders. Slow cookers range in size from 4 to 7 quarts, and many have ceramic inserts that are easy to clean.
If you like making soups in your Instant Pot or slow cooker, a useful tool to have on hand is a blender, such as an immersion or stick blender. These blenders allow you to puree soup, such as tomato bisque or split pea soup, into a smooth lunch, dinner or snack. An immersion blender is also terrific for creating sauces such as marinara, gravies and pan sauces. A standard mixer also works for this step as well, and many of our blenders are designed to match your kitchen decor with bases in finishes like copper and brushed stainless-steel and colors like black, red and pink.
If you’re preparing soup, sandwiches are an ideal accompaniment and make for a healthy, nutritious lunch. To help you craft gourmet sandwiches, we have a complete line of indoor grills and panini presses, which are ideal for making hot sandwiches like paninis, Reubens and even grilled cheese. Indoor grills are versatile as well, allowing you to grill meats like hamburgers, pork chops and steaks to the exact temperature you want without dealing with charcoal or gas grills outside or filling up your home with smoke and grease from cooking your meats on the stove. Some of the indoor grills we offer are smokeless versions that use infrared heat to cook. They’re roomy enough to make several dishes at once, such as grilled chicken with vegetables. Many feature removable plates that you can clean easily by hand or in your dishwasher.
To help you with your food preparation, a food processor is an excellent option. Our food processors range in size from 4 cups to 16 cups and come in a variety of finishes to mix with or match your existing kitchen appliances – think silver, gunmetal gray and cranberry red. Food processors allow you to slice, chop and mix a variety of vegetables, herbs, meats and pastry ingredients in a fraction of the time it would take you to do so by hand. You can choose different blades and discs to create different cuts, including thin slices of potatoes for au gratin or shredded carrots and cabbage for coleslaw. The food processors also feature wide-mouth feet tubes that allow you to add ingredients to what you’re making in the work bowl without making a mess. The bowl, lid, blades and discs are all dishwasher-safe.