- De'Longhi All in One Combination Coffee Maker & Espresso Machine Sugg. Price $419.95 Our Price $269.95
- De'Longhi Dedica Espresso Machine Sugg. Price $429.95 Our Price $299.95
- De'Longhi Dedica DeLuxe Espresso Machine Sugg. Price $429.95 Our Price $349.95
- De'Longhi Prima Donna S Fully Automatic Esspresso Machine Sugg. Price $3,999.95 Our Price $2,999.95
- De'Longhi Magnifica XS Fully Automatic Espresso Machine Sugg. Price $1,299.95 Our Price $999.95
- De'Longhi Eletta Top Fully Automatic Espresso Machine Sugg. Price $2,799.95 Our Price $1,999.95
- Nespresso De'Longhi Lattissima Touch Espresso Machine Sugg. Price $700 Our Price $499.95
- Nespresso De'Longhi Lattissima Pro Espresso Machine Sugg. Price $799.95 Our Price $599.95
- Nespresso Lattissima Touch by De'Longhi Espresso Machine $479.95
Great Mornings Start with De Longhi Espresso Machines
Nothing says "good morning" quite like a fresh cup of coffee or a shot of espresso made right in your own kitchen. De Longhi coffee and espresso machines deliver high-quality java in minutes, meaning your day can start comfortably at home instead of in the busy drive-through line.
What Is De Longhi?
Founded in 1902, De Longhi is an Italian manufacturing company specializing in small home and kitchen appliances like coffee makers, toaster ovens and space heaters. Though they manufacture a wide variety of products, their high-quality espresso machines are particularly popular.
What Is Espresso?
Espresso is a coffee drink that combines finely ground coffee beans with steaming water and milk or cream to create a caffeinated beverage that's smooth and satisfying.
- The drink usually has a high caffeine content and is served in espresso cups, which are quite a bit smaller than standard coffee cups.
- Espresso has been credited as having been invented in the late 1800s in Italy. By using an espresso machine made by an Italian manufacturer, you'll enjoy authentic and well-brewed coffee drinks every morning.
Though there are other espresso makers on the market, these machines come with a variety of essential features that put them a step above the rest.
- These handy machines deliver hot, ready-to-drink coffee or espresso with just the push of a button. Simply load your coffee beans or coffee grinds, choose the appropriate setting. The machine will do the rest.
- With buttons and dials that are intuitive and well-labeled, these machines are easy to use.
- Their innovative technology heats water to the perfect brewing temperature in less than a minute.
- Most of these espresso makers come with an adjustable milk frother to allow you to upgrade your espresso into a latte or cappuccino. These frothers can also be used to create fun latte art.
- Many of these espresso machines come with a convenient self-cleaning feature to flush the system and keep your coffee tasting great.
- The coffee drip tray keeps your countertops free from coffee stains. It also slides out for easy cleanup.
- These espresso machines mix shiny stainless steel with striking black accents for a look that's sleek and modern.
There's nothing better than the smell of freshly brewed coffee or espresso in the morning. De Longhi espresso machines deliver hot, delicious coffee drinks in minutes, saving you time on busy days. And not only are these machines functional, but they're also beautifully designed to accent any modern kitchen.