- Breville Grind Control Coffee Maker Sugg. Price $500 Our Price $299.95
- Cuisinart Coffee Center and Single-Serve Brewer with Glass Carafe Sugg. Price $365 Our Price $199.95
- Cuisinart Perfectemp 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker with Thermal Carafe Sugg. Price $235 Our Price $129.95
- Cuisinart Perfectemp 14-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker with Glass Carafe Sugg. Price $185 Our Price $99.95
- Williams Sonoma Signature Touch 12-Cup Glass Coffee Maker $149.95
- Williams Sonoma Signature Touch 10-Cup Thermal Coffee Maker $179.95
- Moccamaster by Technivorm Coffee Maker with Glass Carafe Sugg. Price $330 – $379 Our Price $299.95 – $329.95
- Moccamaster by Technivorm KB-AO Coffee Maker with Glass Carafe $349.95
- Miele CM6150 Fully Automatic Espresso Machine $1,799.95
- Miele CM6350 Fully Automatic Espresso Machine $2,299.95
- Cuisinart Automatic Cold Brew Coffee Maker with Glass Carafe Sugg. Price $185 Our Price $79.95
- KitchenAid® Siphon Coffee Maker $199.95
- Cuisinart PurePrecision Pour-Over Glass Coffee Maker Sugg. Price $325 Our Price $179.95
- Cuisinart PurePrecision Pour-Over Thermal Coffee Maker Sugg. Price $365 Our Price $199.95
- Cuisinart Coffee On Demand Coffee Maker Sugg. Price $185 Our Price $99.95
- Cuisinart Coffee Plus 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker with Hot Water System Sugg. Price $185 Our Price $99.95
- West Bend 55-Cup Stainless-Steel Coffee Maker $159.95
- OXO On Barista Brain 9-Cup Coffee Maker $199.95
- Moccamaster by Technivorm 10-Cup Coffee Maker with Glass Carafe Sugg. Price $339 – $360 Our Price $309.95 – $329.95
- Moccamaster by Technivorm Coffee Maker with Thermal Carafe Sugg. Price $340 Our Price $319.95
- Moccamaster by Technivorm Manual Drip Stop Coffee Maker with Thermal Carafe Sugg. Price $340 Our Price $309.95
- Moccamaster by Technivorm Grand Coffee Maker with Glass Carafe Sugg. Price $400 Our Price $364.95
- Moccamaster by Technivorm Grand Coffee Maker with Thermal Carafe $364.95
- Cuisinart Single Serve 5-Cup Single Serve Coffee Maker Sugg. Price $185 Our Price $99.95
Drip Coffee Maker
Sit back, sip a classic mug of coffee and start your day the right way. A drip coffee maker is easy to use and makes delicious coffee each time you turn it on. It also offers a classic flavor that works well with a variety of blends and roasts, so you can enjoy any coffee that makes its way into your kitchen. Our collections feature brands including our own Williams Sonoma brand, Breville, Miele, and KitchenAid.
How Drip Coffee Makers Work
One of the biggest benefits of a drip coffee maker is that it completely automates the process of making coffee. Just add water to the reservoir, add a filter to the basket, fill the filter with ground coffee and switch it on. As the device runs, it feeds water through tubes in the coffee maker, heats it up and slowly drips it into the basket of grounds. The hot water releases the flavor in the ground beans, letting the delicious coffee drip into the pot.
Drip Coffee Maker Features
When choosing a drip coffee maker, there are a variety of features to look for. If you live alone or prefer to drink your morning coffee solo, you may want to look out for a device that can brew a single coffee cup. These time the drip just right so that smaller amounts of coffee taste just as good as a whole pot. If you enjoy sleeping in in the morning, choose a machine with a timer. That way, you can add the water and grounds at night before you go to bed and wake up to fresh coffee with zero effort. Entertaining calls for larger pots of coffee than you usually need for your morning routine. If you like to surround your coffee tables with guests, look out for a coffee maker that lets you switch between smaller and larger volumes.
Tips for Making Great Drip Coffee
Drip coffee makers make consistently good coffee, so you don’t need to do much to make a good cup. However, a fewcoffee accessories can transform your drip coffee from great to amazing. A coffee grinder lets you grind whole beans into grounds, which offers you fresher tasting coffee each morning. A coffee frother creates delicious foamy milk to top off your coffee, giving you the cafe experience in your own home. If precision is important to you, consider picking up a coffee scale. These devices weigh the ideal amount of coffee right down to a fraction of an ounce, which helps you get the perfect flavor out of each pot.