- Zwilling Four Star 20-Piece Knife Block Set Sugg. Price $1,675 Our Price $999.95
- Zwilling Four Star 12-Piece Knife Block Set Sugg. Price $886 Our Price $449.95
- Zwilling Four Star 2-Piece Prep Set Sugg. Price $200 Our Price $109.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star 40th Anniversary 7" Chef's Knife Sugg. Price $112.50 Our Price $89.95
- Zwilling Four Star 8-Piece Self-Sharpening Knife Set Sugg. Price $756.50 Our Price $379.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star 40th Anniversary 6" Santoku Knife Sugg. Price $100 Our Price $79.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star 8-Piece Knife Block Set Sugg. Price $601.50 Our Price $329.95
- Zwilling Four Star 3-Piece Chef Prep & Paring Knife Set Sugg. Price $281.50 Our Price $179.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star 2-Piece Santoku & Prep Knife Set Sugg. Price $212.50 Our Price $99.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star 2-Piece Chef & Paring Knife Set Sugg. Price $194 Our Price $99.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star 5 1/2" Prep Knife Sugg. Price $100 Our Price $79.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star Chef's Knife Sugg. Price $100 – $125 Our Price $69.95 – $79.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star Hollow-Ground Rocking Santoku Sugg. Price $100 – $125 Our Price $59.95 – $79.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star Paring Knife Sugg. Price $56 – $87.50 Our Price $39.95 – $44.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star 7-Piece Knife Block Set Sugg. Price $569 Our Price $269.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star 3-Piece Knife Set Sugg. Price $281.50 Our Price $199.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star Bread Knife, 8" Sugg. Price $112.50 Our Price $89.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star Carving Knife Sugg. Price $112.50 Our Price $89.95
Elevating Cuisine with Zwilling Four Star Knives
Give your culinary efforts a boost with Zwilling Four Star knives. These knives are handsome, well-balanced and extra-sharp for daily use and long-time enjoyment. Zwilling knives have been impressing professional and home cooks since the early 18th century when the name first appeared on a cutlers' register in Solingen, Germany, known as The City of Blades. Today, the Four Star collection is designed to carry on the tradition of high-quality cutlery you can use for all your chopping, slicing, dicing and more.
Created in Collaboration with Pro Chefs
The Henckels Four Star line is crafted with professional use as its inspiration and starting point. These knives offer a wide variety of kitchen uses. Discover which ones are best for you and the things you like to cook--or might like to try cooking.
- An 8-inch chef's knife and a 5-1/2-inch prep knife go above and beyond to take care of daily tasks.
- Many people choose one size for a utility or prep-style knife and integrate their paring knife for smaller tasks. With two different sizes of chef-style knives, you can always have the tool that feels best in your hand.
- Look for Eastern knives, like the santoku, to expand your culinary repertoire. This knife is built for chopping work, like match sticking carrots or even French fries.
- Don't forget the auxiliary elements to round out your cutlery, like a pair of reliable shears or a honing rod.
- Be sure to admire the handle with its molded-in bolster, created for balance and grip.
Look for Special Anniversary Editions
Much of the current selection of Zwilling Four Star knives at Williams Sonoma right now is released especially for the 40th anniversary of the collection.
- The Four Stars debuted with their signature molded handle and finely pointed blades in 1976.
- The presently available sets are combined to offer you a chance to experience what pros and home chefs both have been experiencing for four decades, all in one convenient selection.
- Smooth handles and clean blade silhouettes offer a traditional cutlery look with just a hint of 1970s homekeeping style. Storage blocks are modernized, but reminiscent of the rounded corners of their year of debut.
Self-Sharpening Blocks Keep Knives Ready
To understand a little more about the magnificence of Zwilling, it might help to know this line offers a self-sharpening block. While it won't replace your regular sharpeners, this storage piece is clever and effective. Every time you remove a knife from its slot, the slot offers a light honing to the blade. Just wipe the blade off before using it and you're ready to go.