- Wüsthof Ikon Blackwood 20-Piece Knife Block Set Sugg. Price $3,435 Our Price $1,999.95
- Wüsthof Ikon Blackwood 12-Piece Knife Block Set Sugg. Price $2,159 Our Price $1,199.95
- Wüsthof Ikon Blackwood 7-Piece Knife Block Set Sugg. Price $1,180 Our Price $699.95
- Wüsthof Ikon Blackwood 5-Piece Knife Block Set Sugg. Price $625 Our Price $329.95
- Wüsthof Ikon Blackwood Chef’s Knife with Care Kit Sugg. Price $225 – $250 Our Price $179.95 – $199.95
- Wüsthof Ikon Blackwood 7" Hollow-Edge Santoku with Care Kit Sugg. Price $250 Our Price $199.95
- Wüsthof Ikon Blackwood Steak Knives with Care Kit, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $620 Our Price $399.95
- Wüsthof Ikon Blackwood 4 1/2" Utility Knife with Care Kit Sugg. Price $150 Our Price $119.95
- Wüsthof Ikon Blackwood 5" Serrated Utility Knife with Care Kit Sugg. Price $175 Our Price $139.95
- Wüsthof Ikon Blackwood 5 1/2" Boning Knife with Care Kit Sugg. Price $190 Our Price $149.95
- Wüsthof Ikon Blackwood Boning Knife, 5" Sugg. Price $202 Our Price $159.95
- Wüsthof Ikon Blackwood 3 1/2" Paring Knife with Care Kit Sugg. Price $125 Our Price $79.95
- Wüsthof Ikon Blackwood 8" Bread Knife with Care Kit Sugg. Price $225 Our Price $179.95
- Wüsthof Ikon Blackwood 10" Honing Steel with Care Kit Sugg. Price $190 Our Price $149.95
The Wusthof Ikon Makes Kitchen Prep Special
Let yourself have the knives you really want. Wusthof Ikon cutlery tops the wish list for many homemakers and home chefs. Once you discover all the features of these superlative knives, it's easy to understand why. Each comes with the promise of the Wusthof name, a family that has led the world in cutlery expertise for seven generations from Solingen, Germany. In addition to the high standards implied just by owning a Wusthof, the Ikon collection offers some of Wusthof's finest construction. Invest in your kitchen cutlery with a Wusthof Ikon knife set.
Wusthof's Excellent Range of Knives
The excellence of these knives is undisputed. The Ikon Blackwood knives are an elevation of the Classic Ikon collection, both of which are characterized by superlative design.
- The handles of Ikon knives are one of the main draws of this line. Handles are seamless and made of Grenadil, an African blackwood and a sustainable material. The butt of the handles features a polished bolster for balance.
- Blades are one piece of high-carbon, stain-free steel. Each is sharpened via a signature technology called PEtec and stamped with the Wusthof name.
- Knives have a full tang that extends through the handle, which has triple rivets. The triple rivets help to ensure that your knife has lots of shock absorbency, so you can use it multiple times a day without compromising its integrity.
- A half-bolster in the middle of many knives makes sharpening the entire blade easy. Use a whetstone or other high-quality sharpener to maintain your knives for life.
Wusthof Ikon Blackwood Care Kit
Caring for your Blackwood knives is a pleasure. Wusthof makes it easy by making available a care kit.
- The comfortable contoured handle is cut from a single piece of this dense African blackwood, so there are no seams where oils might gather.
- The knife handles are hand polished. This gives them a gorgeous luster that you'll want to maintain by continuing to polish them by hand. Allot the time for this ritual and enjoy its rhythm.
- The included care kit for your Wusthof Ikon Blackwood contains mineral oil for maintaining the silken finish of the handle. Polish the handles as you would any other treasured wood items.
Selecting a Wusthof Ikon Knife Set
When selecting your Wusthof Ikon knife set, consider how you choose to cook at home. A starter set from this line includes 5 pieces, while the largest set includes twenty. Every set includes a pair of delightfully crafted and ergonomic shears in high-polish silver.