- Williams Sonoma 9-Slot Knife Block Sugg. Price $49.95 – $69.95 Our Price $39.95 – $55.95
- Williams Sonoma 35-Slot Knife Block Sugg. Price $149.95 – $189.95 Our Price $119.95 – $151.95
- Williams Sonoma 22-Slot Knife Block Sugg. Price $79.95 – $129.95 Our Price $63.95 – $103.95
- Williams Sonoma 17-Slot Knife Block Sugg. Price $69.95 – $89.95 Our Price $55.95 – $71.95
- Zwilling Slanted Italian Magnetic Block $149.95
- Wusthof Magnetic Thermo-Beech Knife Block Sugg. Price $350 Our Price $279.95
- Shun 6-Slot Slim Bamboo Storage Block Sugg. Price $38 Our Price $29.95
- Shun Cherry Wood 23-Slot Knife Block Sugg. Price $188 Our Price $149.95
- Shun Bamboo 22-Slot Knife Block Set $89.95
- Shun 11-Slot Bamboo Block Sugg. Price $75 Our Price $59.95
- Wüsthof 17-Slot Knife Block Sugg. Price $65 Our Price $39.95 – $49.95
- Global Classic Steel Storage Block Sugg. Price $220 Our Price $159.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Bamboo Magnetic Block Sugg. Price $145 Our Price $99.95
- Wüsthof Designer 13-Slot Knife Block Sugg. Price $250 Our Price $199.95
- Messermeister Semi-Circle Magnetic Knife Block Sugg. Price $165 Our Price $139.95
- Wüsthof 9-Slot Knife Block Sugg. Price $40 Our Price $29.95
- Wüsthof 13-Slot Knife Block Sugg. Price $50 Our Price $39.95
- Wüsthof 15-Slot Knife Block Sugg. Price $50 Our Price $39.95
- Wüsthof 22-Slot Knife Block Sugg. Price $100 Our Price $79.95
- Wüsthof 25-Slot Knife Block Sugg. Price $120 Our Price $79.95
- Wüsthof 35-Slot Storage Block Sugg. Price $150 Our Price $99.95
- Fuji 8-Slot Knife Block Sugg. Price $200 Our Price $159.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels 16-Slot Bamboo Knife Block Sugg. Price $55 Our Price $39.95
- Michel Bras Corian Knife Block Sugg. Price $1,725 Our Price $1,480
- Michel Bras Maple Knife Block Type II Sugg. Price $626 Our Price $560
- Michel Bras Storage Block Sugg. Price $1,272 Our Price $1,015
Organizing Your Knives with a Knife Block
Creating a home-cooked meal requires a little patience, decent organization and proper time management. As your pots and pans simmer on the stove, the last thing you want to be doing is rummaging through a cluttered drawer to find the knife you need. With a fully stocked knife block on the kitchen countertop, all the tools you need to cook up delicious meals will always be within reach. Choose from traditional wooden blocks, modern steel blocks and unique magnetic blocks to store and organize your entire knife collection.
Wooden Storage Blocks
Most matching knife sets come with a traditional wooden knife block. If you already have a collection of quality knives at home, you can also purchase these blocks separately. Wooden storage blocks feature nine to 35 built-in slots of various sizes for holding small peelers, large bread knives and everything in between. Most of these blocks also have special slots for storing other tools like a steel sharpening rod and a handy pair of kitchen shears.
Knife storage blocks by Williams Sonoma are available in a light maple or dark walnut wash. You can choose your preferred shade based on the color of your countertops or the color of your knife handles. Other popular cutlery brands, like Shun and Wusthof, also sell their wooden knife storage blocks separately.
Steel and Magnetic Blocks
In modern kitchens, a steel knife storage block is a great option. These shiny silver blocks come with a rubberized base to prevent slippage on your countertops. Steel blocks feature an assortment of knife slots, all of which are specially designed at an angle so your blades will not collect scratches or scuffs from rubbing against the metal.
Magnetic blocks are another fun knife storage option that's a little more modern than a regular wooden knife block. They generally feature a skinny panel with a strong magnetic surface. Unlike other storage options, where only the handle is displayed, these magnetic holders let you show off the entire knife. They usually cannot hold very many knives at once and are best used to hold only the most commonly required knives, like serrated utility knives and paring knives. A magnetic block is not only useful as a storage tool but also lets you create a beautiful display piece in your kitchen.
Store and organize your knife collection with a knife block from Williams Sonoma. Choose from small or large wooden blocks for traditional kitchens, modern steel blocks for contemporary spaces or unique magnetic blocks to organize and decorate at the same time. No matter which style you choose, you're sure to save time and get more done in the kitchen when your favorite knives are properly stored and easily accessible.