- Williams Sonoma End-Grain Cutting Board, Acacia $99.95
- Williams Sonoma Carving Board, Teak $39.95 – $49.95
- Williams Sonoma In-Drawer 15-Slot Knife Organizer Sugg. Price $49.95 – $79.95 Our Price $39.95 – $63.95
- Williams Sonoma Edge-Grain Carving Board, Walnut $199.95 – $449.95
- Williams Sonoma Prep Carving Board, Walnut $89.95 – $99.95
- Williams Sonoma Edge-Grain Carving Board, Maple $129.95 – $199.95
- Williams Sonoma Edge-Grain Cutting Board, Cherry $99.95 – $274.95
- Williams Sonoma Edge-Grain Cutting Board, Walnut $134.95 – $339.95
- Williams Sonoma Outdoor Walnut Steak Knives, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $79.95 Our Price $49.95
- Williams Sonoma End-Grain Cutting Board with Feet, Acacia $69.95
- Williams Sonoma Essential Carving Board, Walnut $309.95
- Williams Sonoma Striped Cutting Board, Maple & Walnut $154.95
- Williams Sonoma Prep Carving Board, Maple $79.95
- Williams Sonoma Walnut Handled Prep Cutting Board Sugg. Price $84.39 – $129.95 Our Price $79.95 – $129.95
- Williams Sonoma Bread Board with Handle, Walnut $79.95
- Williams Sonoma Synthetic Non-Slip Cutting Board $19.95
- Williams Sonoma In-Drawer 7-Slot Knife Organizer Sugg. Price $29.95 – $49.95 Our Price $23.95 – $39.95
- Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma Cutting Board, Acacia $20
- Williams Sonoma Wooden Magnetic Knife Holder Bar, Walnut Sugg. Price $99.95 – $199.95 Our Price $99.95 – $149.95
- Williams Sonoma 35-Slot Knife Block Sugg. Price $149.95 – $189.95 Our Price $119.95 – $151.95
- Williams Sonoma Prep Cutting Board, Walnut $69.95 – $99.95
- Williams Sonoma 17-Slot Knife Block Sugg. Price $69.95 – $89.95 Our Price $55.95 – $71.95
- Williams Sonoma Maple Handled Prep Cutting Board $49.95 – $89.95
- Williams Sonoma Synthetic Over-the-Sink Strainer Cutting Board $49.95
- Williams Sonoma Edge-Grain Carving Board, Cherry $144.95 – $309.95
- Williams Sonoma End-Grain Cutting Board, Cherry $199.95
- Williams Sonoma Wooden Magnetic Knife Holder Bar, Maple Sugg. Price $69.95 – $139.95 Our Price $69.95 – $119.95
- Williams Sonoma 22-Slot Knife Block Sugg. Price $79.95 – $129.95 Our Price $63.95 – $103.95
- Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma 3-Piece Knife Set $50
- Williams Sonoma Edge-Grain Cutting Board, Maple $64.95 – $199.95
- Williams-Sonoma Ultimate Carving Board $249.95
- Williams Sonoma Rectangular Cutting Board with Feet, Maple $109.95
- Williams Sonoma Basic Blade Guards, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $16.90 Our Price $14.95
- Williams Sonoma Chef's Knife Blade Guard $3.95 – $5.95
- Williams-Sonoma Ultimate Carving Board, Maple $189.95
- Williams Sonoma 2-Piece Carving Set $89.95
- Williams Sonoma 9-Slot Knife Block Sugg. Price $49.95 – $69.95 Our Price $39.95 – $55.95
- Williams Sonoma Bread Board without Handle, Walnut $69.95
- Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma Cutting Board & Knife Set, Acacia Sugg. Price $70 Our Price $60
- Williams Sonoma Essential Carving Board, Maple $199.95
- Williams Sonoma Prep Cutting Board, Maple $29.95 – $49.95
- Williams Sonoma Paring Knife Blade Guard $3.50
- Williams Sonoma Utility Knife Blade Guard $3.50
- Williams Sonoma Slicing Knife Blade Guard $4.95
- Williams Sonoma Chef's Knife Magnetic Blade Guard Sugg. Price $14.95 Sale $6.99
- Williams Sonoma Paring & Utility Knife Magnetic Blade Guard $14.95
Update Your Kitchen with Williams Sonoma Cutting Boards
Making a marvelous meal for your family or hosting a dinner party usually starts with a lot of food preparation work. Slicing those bell peppers, chopping onions, dicing garlic and carving meat doesn't have to be a tough task. You do need the right tools at your disposal if you want to fly through your prepping, though.
At Williams Sonoma, you can find a range of cutting and carving boards to make quick work of your kitchen tasks. Better prep means better food, so make sure you stock up so you've always got a clean cutting board ready to go.
What Can I Buy?
Cooking is lots of fun, but those prep tasks can get tedious. With Williams Sonoma cutting boards, you can prepare better food in less time. Here are a few styles you can find online and in-store today:
- Wood cutting boards. Made from materials like maple, walnut, teak, cherry and acacia wood, our classic wood cutting boards are durable and designed to look great on your countertops. They're also good for your knives since the natural wood finish can help decrease dulling even if you do a lot of chopping, slicing and dicing.
- Cutting boards with handles. An amazing option for serving sliced fruit, veggies and appetizer spreads, cutting boards with handles go from prep to tabletop in seconds. They're also ideal for transporting ingredients from one side of the kitchen to the other if you've got limited workspace.
- Non-slip cutting boards. Looking for a durable cutting board that's ready for your busy kitchen? Our selection of non-slip mats made from polypropylene include rubber ends designed to ensure your cutting board stays in place.
- Over-the-sink boards. Great for chopping and washing fruits and vegetables, these cutting boards are made to balance right over your sink. They'll help you make quick work of all the prep on your pre-dinner to-do list.
- Carving boards. Slicing steak, carving a turkey or turning a roast beef into serving-sized pieces can be tricky and messy with your average cutting board. Williams Sonoma carving boards make it easy to size your slices and collect those juices that are perfect for homemade gravy.
Shop Williams Sonoma cutting boards and carving boards today before you start doing prep for your next meal! You can also find an assortment of knives, knife sets, knife storage blocks and knife sharpening tools to make all that food preparation safer and easier.