Bring Home The Modern Style of WOLL Cookware
Get inspired to refine your cooking with WOLL cookware. This German cookware line allows you to become more precise and to include complex flavors in your dishes by treating you to pots and pans that are developed with a modern approach and multi-generational family leadership. Include at least one of the cookware pieces in your collection to enjoy its minimalist aesthetic, diamond-crystal layers and stay-cool technology. As with many German housewares collections, WOLL cookware sticks to the essentials and does them extremely well. A fry pan, a saucepan and a sauté pan may be all you need to hone your culinary techniques.
About WOLL Pans & Diamond Cookware
WOLL cookware is treasured by serious home chefs and professional cooks for many reasons. The line originates with German master chef Norbert Woll, who developed this cookware in the later-middle portion of the 20th century as part of his quest to create the perfect frying pan.
- Pots and pans are made of cast aluminum, which is a well-known material for upscale cookware. Not only does aluminum heat quickly and evenly, but it also retains that heat.
- A diamond-crystal layer coats each pot and pan's surface for easy release of whatever you're cooking. This makes clean-up much easier, but it also means you can cook healthier with less oil.
- A stay-cool handle gives you the space and dexterity to stay with your dish while it cooks and still attend to other prep tasks, like cutting or chopping.
Discover a Clean Cookware Aesthetic
As an integral part of the European cookware collections at Williams Sonoma, WOLL cookware displays a clean aesthetic that reflects the German predilection for function over form. Streamlined styles look great on your cooktop or hanging from a pot rack.
- The walls of the pots and pans are a deep jet black color that offers an industrial or utilitarian style. Paired with stainless steel accents, the contrast is dramatic yet won't overpower your other decor.
- Proportions are thick and almost squat. This allows the proper spread of heat while cooking and makes it easy for you to handle your cookware.
- Lids are transparent glass and feature slightly chunky stainless steel rims and handles, so you can see inside while cooking and grab handles easily when needed.
Mix-and-Match Cookware Styles
Your WOLL cookware selections fit into any high-end culinary collection. Use these pieces to cook alongside cast iron fry pans or griddles, as part of an interior decor scene that includes lots of metallics, or on their own when making simple sautés or sauces.