- Le Creuset Signature Cast Iron Round Dutch Oven, 2 3/4-Qt. Sugg. Price $240 Our Price $129.95
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Matte Round Dutch Oven Sugg. Price $240 – $515 Our Price $129.95 – $385
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Matte Oval Dutch Oven Sugg. Price $500 – $610 Our Price $375 – $440
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Rectangular Skinny Grill with Cookbook Sugg. Price $195 Our Price $110
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Double-Burner Skinny Grill Sugg. Price $290 Our Price $199.95
- Le Creuset Signature Lite Grill Pan $179.95
- Le Creuset Reservoir Grill Sugg. Price $485 Our Price $149.95
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Fry Pan Sugg. Price $230 – $285 Our Price $170 – $200
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Saucepan Sugg. Price $220 – $250 Our Price $119.95 – $185
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Soup Pot Sugg. Price $300 Our Price $199.95
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Heart-Shaped Dutch Oven Sugg. Price $215 – $320 Our Price $149.95 – $199.95
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Fleur Round Dutch Oven $300
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Fleur Oval Oven $300
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Fleur Saucier $249.95
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Shallow Square Covered Baker Sugg. Price $115 Our Price $59.95
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Rectangular Covered Casserole Sugg. Price $155 Our Price $110
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Deep Covered Baker Sugg. Price $150 Our Price $99.95
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Square Dish Sugg. Price $55 – $70 Our Price $42 – $50
- Le Creuset Round Stoneware Casserole, Fleur $100
- Le Creuset French Press & Mug Set, Fleur Sugg. Price $120 Our Price $99.95
- Le Creuset Café Stoneware French Press Sugg. Price $95 Our Price $70
Le Creuset Matte White
Illuminate your cooking and dining spaces with creamy white pieces from Le Creusetʼs Matte White Collection of stoneware and cast-iron cookware. Multifunction bakers, casseroles, saucepans and fry pans have lovely bright exterior finishes that instantly transform dark kitchens and dining areas with their lustrous glow and shiny stainless-steel knobs. Cooks who can never get enough white in their working spaces will want to keep their Le Creuset collections out where they will be seen, such as near their white stand mixers that are lovingly polished and never leave their countertops. If you want to add other colors to the stove top, matte white cookware can be mixed and matched with Le Creuset pieces in a variety of colors to accent your dinners and kitchen colors and create your own a one-of-a-kind French cookware set.
The Matte White Heritage Collection of bakers and casseroles is inspired by archived, vintage Le Creuset designs. Heritage pieces and covers are made of high-fired stoneware that is both durable and an excellent heat conductor at various oven temperatures. Make moist brownies and savory casseroles, then store them in the freezer in these bakeware pieces that are also broiler- and microwave-safe. Contrasting interiors in light sand color are glazed with a smooth porcelain-enamel finish thatʼs easy to clean and releases food gracefully yet pieces look sophisticated enough to be at the table with your favorite white dinnerware during evening meals and special celebrations.
The Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Matte Round and Oval Dutch Ovens donʼt need to be seasoned like most cast-iron cookware. Theyʼre all set to braise, stew and simmer your favorite foods and conduct heat expertly for kitchen tasks from warming to searing. The Signature series features pieces with updated styling and ergonomic design, and the lids are engineered to seal in juices and heat securely. Knobs on covers are oven-safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, and youʼll keep the interior finishes of cast-iron pieces from Le Creusetʼs Matte line at heirloom status by using heat-safe nonstick utensils including wood, silicone or plastic spoons and spatulas. For your protection and added security when cooking, handles are molded along with the base in the factory in France so you get a secure, safe grip when moving the heated Dutch oven from place to place.
Whether you use the cast-iron or the stoneware pieces – or both – youʼll find the milky white finish of the Le Creuset Matte White collection has a chameleon quality that makes pieces shine in any decor, whether you prefer bold black and white graphics or graceful botanicals as accent pieces or themes. Matte white pieces also look stunning arranged with copper items including cookware and copper canisters. Brilliant polished or hammered copper serving tools and roasters combine with white cookware to bring a warmth to your food spaces from stove top to tabletop and enhance both rustic and vintage decor quite capably.
Le Creuset Cast-Iron Signature Matte White cookware is durable and hearty, but is also very useful around the holidays. The starry color coordinates with events in any season, and the neutral hue can be coordinated with any color or pattern of special serving plates and formal dinnerware sets. Bold red, autumn gold and navy blue all work with the matte white color for buffet displays and tabletop service. That makes the matte white color a smart choice for people who regularly entertain their friends, colleagues and loved ones on special holidays.
One of the most versatile pieces in the Le Creuset Matte White Collection is the enameled stoneware French press. Order a supply of our gourmet coffee beans and use the 27-ounce capacity press to serve guests in a country or contemporary kitchen. The stoneware holds heat longer than other press materials and the press pot is attractive enough to serve your guests at the table. Like the entire collection of cast-iron Le Creuset pieces, its qualities are enjoyed with the taste buds and the eyes. Youʼll keep this one on the range top or sideboard trivet for sure.