- Le Creuset Signature Cast Iron Round Dutch Oven, 2 3/4-Qt. $250
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Matte Round Dutch Oven Sugg. Price $240 – $515 Our Price $250 – $385
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Matte Oval Dutch Oven Sugg. Price $500 – $610 Our Price $375 – $440
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Rectangular Skinny Grill with Cookbook Sugg. Price $195 Our Price $110
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Double-Burner Skinny Grill Sugg. Price $290 Our Price $199.95
- Le Creuset Signature Lite Grill Pan $179.95
- Le Creuset Reservoir Grill Sugg. Price $485 Our Price $149.95
- Le Creuset Signature Fry Pan Sugg. Price $170 – $285 Our Price $99.95 – $200
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Saucepan Sugg. Price $220 – $250 Our Price $185 – $220
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Soup Pot Sugg. Price $300 Our Price $159.96 – $299.95
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Fleur Round Dutch Oven $300
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Fleur Oval Oven $300
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Fleur Saucier $249.95
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Shallow Square Covered Baker Sugg. Price $115 Our Price $47.96 – $59.95
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Rectangular Covered Casserole Sugg. Price $155 Our Price $88 – $110
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Deep Covered Baker Sugg. Price $150 Our Price $79.95
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Square Dish Sugg. Price $55 – $70 Our Price $42 – $50
- Le Creuset Round Stoneware Casserole, Fleur $100
- Le Creuset French Press & Mug Set, Fleur Sugg. Price $120 Our Price $99.95
- Le Creuset Café Stoneware French Press Sugg. Price $95 Our Price $70
Le Creuset White & Matte White Cookware
Home chefs around the world have loved Le Creuset for generations. Now, the French cookware maker delights and surprises once again with its gorgeous range of white pots, pans, bakers and more. Le Creuset white & matte white cookware offers every stylish home keeper the chance to integrate the dazzling hue into your decor. If your kitchen is mostly stainless and cool tones, choose the ice whites. For a warmer, country look, choose linen whites and the signature color, meringue. With Le Creuset white & matte white cookware, you can combine color stories to create a unique aesthetic that includes your other brightly colored cast iron from oven to table.
Collecting Le Creuset Pots, Pans and Cookware
Collecting Le Creuset is much a mission as it is a hobby. It's easy to get hooked on these wonderful pots and pans. Le Creuset white & matte white cookware let you expand your collection and bridge the gap between colors you love.
- The round Dutch oven is a traditional favorite. Even if you already have one, having two or more is a good idea for soups, stews, making stock or creating richly textured vegetable dishes. Check out the matte white for something interesting and fresh.
- The heart-shaped cocotte is a popular item for those who love to cook for those they love. Topped with a stainless steel lid knob, this white oven is a beautiful fit with kitchens that already have lots of cool white counters, cabinets or linens.
- Upgrade your bakeware to discover just how much you can get done when you master your oven. Having the right elements goes a long way towards perfecting casseroles, bread, brownies and more.
White Cast Iron and Enamel for a Modern Kitchen
The modern kitchen soars in all white. While this look was once a classic, it dropped back in favor of contrasts, wood tones and metallics. Now, focusing on the clean color is popular again and updated in more of a monochrome look than ever.
- Cast iron is naturally a deep black color, but Le Creuset white & matte white cookware is coated in white enamel so that you can enjoy the beauty of a white kitchen and the comforts of cast-iron cooking.
- Check out the white cast iron and enamel pieces bedecked with floral designs in a delicate band at the border of lids with the Fleur oven and saucier.
- While white ceramic casseroles are a classic kitchen item, you can also bake with your cast iron. Try cornbread in a Dutch oven or deep pot, for example.
Matte and white cookware are quickly taking over some of the most stylish kitchens. With Le Creuset, you can always feel good about following trends, because you know they're backed by established, legendary classics.