- Le Creuset Cast-Iron 5 1/2-Qt. Round Oven-Star Wars Darth Vader™ $395
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Star Wars Han Solo™ Carbonite Signature Roaster, 5 1/4-Qt. $450
- Le Creuset Stoneware Mini Round Cocotte, Star Wars Droids, Set of 3 $90
- Le Creuset Stoneware Mini Round Cocotte, Star Wars BB-8™ $30
- Le Creuset Stoneware Mini Round Cocotte, Star Wars C-3PO™ $30
- Le Creuset 8" Silicone Trivet-Star Wars Death Star™ $20
- Le Creuset 8" Silicone Trivet-Star Wars Millennium Falcon™ $20
- Le Creuset Stoneware Star Wars Porg™ Pie Bird $25
- Le Creuset Stoneware Mini Round Cocotte, Star Wars R2-D2™ $30
- Williams Sonoma Thermo-Clad™ Copper 10-Piece Cookware Set $1,800
- Williams Sonoma Thermo-Clad™ Copper Fry Pan $225
- Williams Sonoma Thermo-Clad™ Copper Fry Pan with Helper Handle $295
- Williams Sonoma Thermo-Clad™ Copper Saucepan $199.95
- Williams Sonoma Thermo-Clad™ Copper Covered Sauté Pan with Helper Handle $425
- Williams Sonoma Thermo-Clad™ Copper Sauce Pan with Lid $400
- Williams Sonoma Thermo-Clad™ Copper Stockpot $525
- Staub Cast-Iron Essential French Oven, Pine Tree Design Sugg. Price $429 Our Price $179.95
- Staub Cast-Iron Essential French Oven Stag Design, Basil Sugg. Price $421 Our Price $229.95
- Staub Cast-Iron Round Cocotte Sugg. Price $129.95 – $757 Our Price $99.95 – $560
- Staub Cast-Iron Essential French Oven, 3 3/4-Qt. Sugg. Price $429 Our Price $179.95 – $199.95
- Staub Cast-Iron 4-Piece Grill Set Sugg. Price $993 Our Price $569.95
- Staub Cast-Iron Grill Pan & Press Sugg. Price $293 – $393 Our Price $205 – $259.95
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron 3 1/2-Qt. Essential Oven Sugg. Price $290 Our Price $149.95
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Round Dutch Oven Sugg. Price $140 – $570 Our Price $150 – $425
- Le Creuset Signature Fry Pan Sugg. Price $170 – $285 Our Price $99.95 – $200
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Oval Dutch Oven Sugg. Price $250 – $610 Our Price $250 – $440
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Saucepan Sugg. Price $220 – $250 Our Price $119.95 – $185
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Oval Covered Casserole Sugg. Price $145 Our Price $79.95
- Williams Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel Sauté Pan Sugg. Price $280 – $325 Our Price $199.95 – $325
- All-Clad d3 Helper Set Sugg. Price $149.95 Our Price $99.95
- All-Clad D3 Tri-Ply Stainless-Steel Fry Pan Sugg. Price $100 – $170 Our Price $49.95 – $170
- Williams Sonoma Hot Chocolate Pot Sugg. Price $99.95 Our Price $65
- Boska Cast-Iron Mini Fondue Pot $79.95
- Boska Cheese Baker $24.95
- Boska Copper Fondue Set $149.95
- Boska Fondue Set Bianco $79.95
- Boska Mr. Big Party Fondue Set $399.95
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Fondue Pot $35
- Whirley Pop Metal Gears Gift Set $39.95
- Hestan NanoBond™ 3 1/2-Qt. Stainless-Steel Sauté Pan Sugg. Price $390 Our Price $299.95 – $312
- Le Creuset Stoneware 3-Piece Set Sugg. Price $164 Our Price $129.95
- Lodge Blacklock Triple Seasoned Fry Pan Set Sugg. Price $139.95 Our Price $129.95
- Nordic Ware Nonstick Holiday Pancake Pan Sugg. Price $47 Our Price $39.95
- Nordic Ware Nonstick Holiday Pancake Pan & Mix Set Sugg. Price $54.90 Our Price $44.95
- Ruffoni Opus Prima Hammered Stainless-Steel Soup Pot with Lid, 3 1/2Qt. Sugg. Price $360 Sale $259.99
- Zippy Nonstick Popcorn Maker, 5 1/2-Qt., Red $49.95
- Zippy Stainless-Steel Popcorn Maker, 5 1/2-Qt. Sugg. Price $79.95 Our Price $69.95
- Zwilling Forte Nonstick Ultimate 16-Piece Set Sugg. Price $1,660 Our Price $1,299.95
- Hestan CopperBond Covered Saucepan $260 – $300
- Hestan CopperBond 10-Piece Set Sugg. Price $2,085 Our Price $1,499.95
- Hestan CopperBond Open Skillet Sugg. Price $250 – $375 Our Price $179.95 – $375
- Hestan Copperbond Covered Sauteuse $300
- Hestan CopperBond Sauté Pan Sugg. Price $500 Our Price $349.95
- Hestan CopperBond Covered Saucepan with Helper Handle $395
- Hestan CopperBond Covered Essential Pan with Handle Helper $550
- Chef's Classic Stainless Steel 11-Piece Cookware Set $169.95
- Cuisinart 13-Piece Cast-Iron Fondue Set $49.95
- Cuisinart 16-Qt. Stockpot with Cover $59.95
- Cuisinart Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard Anodized 14-Piece Cookware Set $199
- Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless-Steel 17-Piece Cookware Set $249
- Cuisinart Mica-Shine Stainless-Steel 8-Piece Cookware Set $229
- Cuisinart Nonstick Paella Pan with Glass Cover, 15" $49.95
- Cuisinart Stockpot with Glass Cover, 16-Qt. $59.95
- Kuhn Rikon Diffuser $50 – $65
- Kuhn Rikon Duromatic Pressure Cooker $399
- Kuhn Rikon Duromatic Stockpot $359
New Cookware & New Cookware Sets for 2019
Make your kitchen a place of absolute satisfaction and good taste when you stock your home with all new cookware & new cookware sets for 2019. Each year, the world's top cookware makers find new ways to enhance and improve your everyday essentials, so a regular check of your home inventory is always a good idea. Discover healthier nonstick coatings, two-tone aesthetic beauties that feature brass and iron and, of course, the newest colors from powerhouse cookware name Le Creuset. Transform your entire kitchen or get inspired by a few new pieces that let you expand your culinary repertoire. New cookware & new cookware sets for 2019 are available now at Williams Sonoma.
Keeping Your Cookware Collection Up-to-Date
Many cookware pieces are meant to last a lifetime and some can even be counted on as heirlooms when you take care of them properly. This means selecting new cookware & new cookware sets for 2019 requires something special.
Often, the reasons for getting new cookware are that older pieces require replacement with higher quality ones that will truly last, or there's something spectacular about what's new.
- Williams Sonoma Thermo-Clad™ line now has entire cookware sets that include cooks tools, too. These usually need to sourced separately, so being able to make one choice and have an entire kitchen ready is exciting. These sets are great for those who want new cookware after a remodel or who are moving into their first home.
- You can almost never say enough about the colors available from Le Creuset. The French cookware maker has built a reputation on high-quality cast iron coated with durable enamel in primary, candy, pastel and jewel tones. In 2019, fig purple, meringue white and blue and gray are new on deck.
- Inject a little fun into your cooking with lighthearted cookware like a pineapple mold pan or a cocotte designed to look like a tomato.
Trending and Classic Cookware Choices
A good portion of new cookware & new cookware sets for 2019 includes features that haven't been available before, while others are simply upgrades of your favorite styles.
- For cutting-edge cookware, check out GreenPan and its revolutionary line of environmentally-conscious and health-oriented pans. These pieces offer multiple layers of diamond-infused alloys to make pans durable for years to come.
- To stick to the tried-and-true with a twist, discover FINEX cast-iron pans, featuring octagonal silhouettes and coiled handles.
- Update your seasonal items like grill pans for summer or fondue pots for cooler months to keep these specialty items fresh when company arrives.
Shopping for Yourself or for Gifts
New cookware & new cookware sets for 2019 allow you to keep your own kitchen on trend and as functional as possible. When you have a gift-giving occasion, bring a friend in on your insider knowledge by sharing these pieces for events and celebrations.