- Le Creuset 16-Piece Dinnerware Set with Cereal Bowl Sugg. Price $240 – $252 Our Price $210 – $220
- Le Creuset 16-Piece Dinnerware Set with Pasta Bowl Sugg. Price $244 – $256 Our Price $210 – $220
- Le Creuset Salad Plates $14 – $56
- Le Creuset Dinner Plates $17 – $80
- Le Creuset Cereal Bowls $14 – $56
- Le Creuset Pasta Bowls $15 – $100
- Le Creuset Mugs $18 – $72
- Le Creuset Serving Bowl $70
- Le Creuset Platter $80
- Le Creuset Matte Coupe 16-Piece Set with Cereal Bowl Sugg. Price $240 Our Price $210
- Le Creuset Matte Coupe 16-Piece Set with Pasta Bowl Sugg. Price $210 – $240 Our Price $210
- Le Creuset Matte Coupe Dinner Plates, Set of 4 $17 – $68
- Le Creuset Matte Coupe Salad Plates, Set of 4 $14 – $56
- Le Creuset Matte Coupe Cereal Bowl, Set of 4 $14 – $56
- Le Creuset Matte Coupe Pasta Bowl, Set of 4 $15 – $60
- Le Creuset Matte Coupe Mugs, Set of 4 $15 – $60
Le Creuset Dinnerware
Deck your table out in its best every day with the easy elegance of Le Creuset Dinnerware. This equally beautiful and enduring dinnerware is fit for the whole family and makes serving up delicious meals a breeze. Choose a contemporary color or classic white to fill your cabinets with the timeless appeal of Le Creuset Dinnerware. Choose full sets that let you mix or match your dinnerware right out of the box. Pick from sets with plates, mugs and a pasta or cereal bowl to suit your familyʼs mealtime needs. These sets make the ideal starter set and are ideal for adding a wedding registry or new home wish list.
Dining sets and individual components come in a variety of colors that you can mix for a colorful yet coordinating dishware collection. Standby classics like white and French Grey are also available if brightly colored dishes donʼt work with your kitchenʼs color scheme.
All pieces are made in the enduring Le Creuset fashion, with high-fired stoneware that can withstand the test of everyday use as well as various cooking applications. All of the pieces in this collection are oven-, broiler-, microwave- and dishwasher-safe, so donʼt worry about putting them through their paces. A strong enamel-glazed finish cleans easily and resists chips and staining, so these pieces will be table staples for years to come.
You can choose individual pieces if a presorted collection isnʼt what you need. Pick from plates and bowls for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. Add Le Creuset mugs to your in-home coffee station. Whatever you need, the Le Creuset collection at Williams-Sonoma is sure to please. Select a set of these durable cereal bowls to send away with your college-bound senior or add contrasting salad plates to your homeʼs single-colored dinnerware set.
Dinnerware colors coordinate flawlessly with other Le Creuset cookware so you can outfit your entire kitchen in matching enamelware for cooking and eating. Each piece has the signature three-ring border that brings a touch of whimsy and elegance to the solidly colored dinnerware pieces.
Before you select your Le Creuset Dinnerware, take inventory of the dishes you already have on hand. While new apartment kitchens may be begging for a 16-piece collection, the established kitchen may only need a few extra items to accommodate summer guests or a growing family. Make a note of the color scheme that youʼve chosen for your kitchen. Some colors may work better for your country kitchen or modern loft setups.