- Chantal Classic Polished Stainless-Steel Tea Kettle $99.95
- Chantal Copper Whistling Tea Kettle $160
- Chantal Vintage Tea Kettle $49.95
- Chantal Whistling Tea Kettle Sugg. Price $110 Our Price $99.95
- Chantal Whistling Tea Kettle, Stainless-Steel Sugg. Price $110 Our Price $99.95
- Chantal Stainless-Steel Nonstick Double Burner Griddle Sugg. Price $300 Our Price $149.95
- Chantal Casserole Sugg. Price $120 Our Price $99.95
- Chantal Soup Pot Sugg. Price $100 Our Price $59.95
- Chantal Stock Pot Sugg. Price $170 Our Price $99.95
- Chantal Steel Roasting Pan Sugg. Price $180 Our Price $149.95
- Chantal Enameled Vintage 'Twas Kettle Sugg. Price $99.95 Sale $79.99
Add High-Quality Chantal Cookware Pieces to Your Kitchen
Has your kettle lost its whistle? Does your roasting pan or big-batch soup pot need replacing? If you're in the market for some new kitchen essentials, consider Chantal cookware pieces from Williams Sonoma. No matter if you need one or three items or a whole new set, look no further than Williams Sonoma for a vast and varied collection of cookware and cook's tools to equip your kitchen with the best-of-the-best. Peruse our selection of cookware by Chantal to see what's right for you.
What is Chantal Cookware?
The ultimate in high-quality and long-lasting kitchen items, Chantal is a renowned maker of ceramic nonstick cookware, dating back to the early 1970s. The company started out making enameled tea kettles and then moved into nonstick cookware items, such as pots and pans, burner griddles and casserole dishes. The Chantal name is synonymous with durable, long-lasting cookware whose effective heating properties gives it its good name.
Kinds of Chantal Cookware
From pots and pans to French presses, Chantal has branched out its original line to include items that soon become well-used and loved kitchen essentials. The full line of Chantal cookware available at Williams Sonoma includes:
- Soup pot. Whip up big batches of turkey soup, curries, spaghetti sauces and stews in this carbon steel pot that warms up fast and holds heat for cooking and serving.
- Steel roasting pan. If you're on the hook for Thanksgiving dinner, or the in-laws are in town, pop a chicken or turkey and vegetables in this roasting pan for perfect one-pan dinners that are sure to please.
- Casserole dish. Not just for casseroles, this beauty cooks up bread and desserts beautifully with its even heat distribution and nonstick properties, so you don't have to worry about your delicious creation sticking to the pan.
- Burner griddle. If you're a breakfast person, then this griddle is for you. Get the bacon and eggs sizzling on this pan made with premium nonstick coating that's perfect for flipping and turning.
- Kettle and French press. Time for tea? Check out our bright and shiny tea kettles and French presses for that perfect cup of tea or espresso. We've even got a playfully patterned tea kettle that fits right in for the holidays, as well as a gleaming copper plated kettle that will really stand out in your kitchen.
If it's time to upgrade your kitchen essentials, look no further than Williams Sonoma for the best in high-quality cookware. Pair your beautiful new Chantal pots and pans and other cookware with a new ladle or whisk from our extensive cooks' tools collection, or a handy trivet from our cookware accessories line. Happy cooking!