- Paderno 7-Blade Spiralizer $59.95
- Paderno Spiralizer 4-Blade $49.95
- Paderno 4-Blade Spiralizer, Black $49.95
- Paderno Collapsible 3-Blade Spiralizer $39.95
- Paderno Spiralizer, 3-Blade Sugg. Price $39.95 Sale $24.99
- Paderno Handheld Spiralizer, 2-Blade Sugg. Price $19.95 Our Price $14.95
- Paderno 4-Blade Spiralizer & Spiralizer Cookbook Sugg. Price $64.90 Our Price $59.95
- Paderno Collapsible 3-Blade Spiralizer & Spiralizer Cookbook Sugg. Price $54.95 Our Price $49.95
- Paderno Handheld 2-Blade Spiralizer & Cookbook Sugg. Price $34.90 Our Price $24.95
- Paderno 3 Blade Spiralizer Kit $14.95
- OXO Spiralizer $39.95
- OXO Spiralizer & Spiralizer Book Set $49.95
- OXO 3-Blade Handheld Spiralizer $24.95
- OXO Grate & Slice with Spiralizer $29.95
- Paderno 4-Blade Spiralizer & Spiralizer 2.0 Cookbook Sugg. Price $64.90 Our Price $59.95
- Paderno Collapsible 3-Blade Spiralizer & Spiralizer 2.0 Cookbook Sugg. Price $54.95 Our Price $49.95
- Paderno Handheld 2-Blade Spiralizer & Spiralizer 2.0 Cookbook Sugg. Price $34.90 Our Price $24.95
- KitchenAid® Spiralizer Thin Blade Set $29.95
- KitchenAid® Spiralizer Plus Sugg. Price $119.95 Our Price $89.95
- KitchenAid® Spiralizer Attachment Sugg. Price $99.95 Our Price $74.95
- Spiralizer Cookbook Sugg. Price $14.95 Sale $8.99
- Williams Sonoma The New Spiralizer Cookbook Sugg. Price $14.95 Sale $8.99
- Chef'n Citrus Spiralizer Sugg. Price $9.95 Sale $6.99
Revamp Your Dishes With Spiralizers
Increasing your vegetable intake gets easier with spiralizers, which allow you to transform your favorite vegetables into versatile noodles. This Williams Sonoma collection includes several styles, whether you want handheld spiralizers that are easy to store, or larger devices that offer an array of spiralizing options. Regardless of the style you choose, you can use these devices to inspire creativity as you cook. Plus, some sets include a cookbook that offers lots of recipes that can make meal planning easier and more fun. Learn more about veggie spiralizers available at Williams Sonoma.
Spiralizers come in two styles, with each offering its unique benefits. Choose the right style for your cooking needs.
- Handheld spiralizers - These spiralizers are a simple and convenient option for the occasional spiralizing. They include a non-slip grip that's ultra comfortable, allowing you to work the vegetable through the blades with ease. These handheld models feature a small footprint, allowing you to store them easily in a cabinet or kitchen drawer beside other utensils.
- Larger models - If creating veggie noodles is your forte, you might opt for a larger model that simplifies the process. These styles feature suction feet that stick sturdily to your countertop as you work. Switch out different blades to create the right vegetable or fruit spirals for your dish. The hand-operated crank allows you to create your noodles easily in a matter of minutes. If you're making large batches of noodles, one of these styles will be more efficient.
- Mixer attachments - Another way to create spiralized noodles is with a mixer attachment. Attach the spiralizer to your mixer to add to your collection of vegetable tools.
Regardless of the style you select, spiralizers come equipped with versatile features that make these models easy to use. Learn more about the product's key features.
- Stainless steel blades - These devices feature durable stainless steel blades that hold up well under continued use. They'll stay sharp so that you can create the perfect veggie noodles every time.
- Different blades - Add versatility to your veggie noodle dishes by using different blade settings. They allow you to create noodles of varied thickness, including angel hair, linguine, fettuccine and ribbon vegetable noodles.
- Durable construction - Veggie spiralizers combine durable materials like stainless steel, BPA-free plastic and silicone for a durable design.
Discover creative ways to incorporate more fruits and vegetables into your diet with spiralizers. Thanks to several versatile styles, you can find a model that's just right for your needs. Plus, you'll revitalize your meal planning and interject some creativity into those tried-and-true dishes that your family loves.