- All-Clad Cook Serve Stainless-Steel Tools, Set of 6 $99.95
- Williams Sonoma Nonstick Tools 13-Piece Set $339.95
- Williams Sonoma Silicone 5-Piece Tools with Copper Handles Set $109.95
- Ultimate Copper Utensils, Set of 8 $199.95
- Silicone 5-Piece Tools Set $89.95
- All-Clad Precision Stainless-Steel Tools, Set of 5 $159.95
- Stainless-Steel Ultimate Silicone Spatula Set $39.95
- Williams Sonoma Olivewood Spoons, Set of 4 $79.95
- Williams Sonoma Walnut Wood Spoons, Set of 4 $49.95
- Williams Sonoma Stainless-Steel 5-Piece Tool Set $149.95
- Copper Utensils, Set of 4 $59.95
- Walnut Kitchen Tools, Set of 4 $59.95
- Olivewood Kitchen Tools, Set of 4 $79.95
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Essential 19-Piece Tool Set Sugg. Price $225 Our Price $195
- OXO 15-Piece Kitchen Tool Set $99.95
- Joseph Joseph Elevate Steel 100 Carousel Set $99.95
- Joseph Joseph Prep Tool Set Sugg. Price $50 Sale $39.99
- Le Creuset Silicone Cooking Tool Sets $60
- All-Clad Precision Nonstick 5-Piece Tool Set $139.95
- Williams Sonoma Stainless-Steel Prep Serve Salad Servers Sugg. Price $59.95 Sale $39.99
- KitchenAid Professional Nonstick Utensils Set $69.95
- Stainless Steel Silicone Tools, Set of 4 $59.95
- Williams Sonoma Stainless-Steel 3-piece Spatula Set $99.95
- MacKenzie-Childs Courtly Check Utensils, Set of 5 $194.95
- MacKenzie-Childs Flower Market Utensils, Set of 5 Sugg. Price $194 Our Price $145.50
- Williams Sonoma Black-Handled 4-Piece BBQ Tool Set with Storage Case Sugg. Price $99.95 Our Price $79.96
- Williams Sonoma Stainless Steel BBQ Tool Set with Williams Sonoma Grill School Cookbook Sugg. Price $129.95 Our Price $103.96
- All-Clad BBQ Tool Set $99.95
- All-Silicone Ultimate Spatula Set $34.95
- Williams Sonoma Maple Wood Spoons, Set of 4 $42.95
- Littledeer Cooking Utensil Set $129.95
- Cuisinart BBQ Tool Set Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $39.96
- Chef'n Utensils, Set of 7 $79.95
- Williams Sonoma Nonstick 5-Piece Tool Set $129.95
- Williams Sonoma Professional Nonstick 5-Piece Tool Set Sugg. Price $79.95 Sale $54.99
- Williams Sonoma Professional Stainless-Steel 5-Piece Tool Set Sugg. Price $99.95 Sale $64.99
- Williams Sonoma Classic Ultimate Silicone Spatula Set $29.95
- Williams Sonoma Stainless-Steel 13-Piece Tools Set $449.95
- OXO Stainless-Steel 6-Piece Utensil Set $39.95
- Williams Sonoma Junior Chef Gadget Set Sugg. Price $50 Sale $19.99
- Williams Sonoma Junior Chef Wood Tool Set Sugg. Price $30 Sale $15.99
- Joseph Joseph Nest Utensils Plus $27.95
- Williams Sonoma Prep Serve 7-Piece Stainless-Steel Tools Set $179.95
- Staub 5-Piece Olivewood Tool Set $119.95
- Williams Sonoma Stainless-Steel 21-Piece Tools Set $699.95
- Wok Tools, Set of 3 $39.95
- KitchenAid Copper Tool and Gadget Set $119.95
- Wüsthof Stainless-Steel Utensils, Set of 5 Sugg. Price $200 Our Price $79.95
- Williams Sonoma Stainless-Steel 3-Piece Whisk Set $99.95
- Williams Sonoma Stainless-Steel 8-Piece Tools Set $279.95
- Williams Sonoma Stainless-Steel Deep Spoon Set $69.95
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Cooking Tool Set Sugg. Price $78 Our Price $65
- Williams Sonoma Ulitmate Pastry Tools, Set of 5 $59.95
- Williams Sonoma Icing Spatula, Set of 2 Sugg. Price $24.90 Our Price $21.95
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Stainless-Steel Tool Set Sugg. Price $58 Our Price $50
- American Girl™ by Williams Sonoma Stainless-Steel Utensil Set Sugg. Price $39.95 Sale $19.99
- Le Creuset Bi-Material Tool Set $100
- KitchenAid Stainless-Steel Tool and Gadget Set $169.95
- OXO 10-Piece Kitchen Tool Set $59.95
- Batter Ladles, Set of 2 $24.95
- Williams-Sonoma Holiday Pancake Set Sugg. Price $34.95 Sale $14.99
- Star Wars™ Silicone Spatulas & Apron Set $49.95
- Le Creuset Wood Tool Set $75
- 21-Piece Utensil Set $29.95
- Berndes 7-Piece Nylon Tool Set $69.95
- Berndes 5-Piece Nylon Tool Set $49.95
- Williams Sonoma Rosewood BBQ Tool Set $49.95
- All-Clad BBQ Tool Set with Williams Sonoma Grill School Cookbook $129.95
- American Girl™ by Williams Sonoma Stainless-Steel 4-Piece Utensil Set with Cookbook $59.95
Kitchen Tool Sets
Setting up a household means investing in beautiful dinner sets and quality kitchen tools that you’ll be able to enjoy for a lifetime. If you’re setting up your home or helping to set up someone else’s kitchen, you’ll be happy to hear that we at Williams Sonoma have kitchen tool sets containing our top-quality pieces that make perfect starter sets, registry gifts and housewarming presents. Let us give you a tour of what’s in our kitchen tool kits and why our stainless-steel and silicone items are crafted for long-lasting performance.
What’s in a Tool Set?
Larger tool sets have around 10 to 21 pieces or more, including all the essentials like cooking spoons, spatulas and turners, plus a can opener, kitchen shears, measuring cups and spoons, a peeler and pizza wheel. Smaller tool sets include anywhere from three, five and eight essential pieces to comfortably get you started in your kitchen. A five-piece tool set might include a spatula, spoon, slotted turner, ladle and counter container to hold them. A slightly larger set might include a pair of tongs and another slotted item, for example. You’ll want to have some silicone coated tools in your repertoire because they’re ideal for scraping out ingredients without scratching your plates, pots, pans or the interior of your invaluable food choppers.
What’s in a Barbeque Tool Set?
Barbeques call for professional quality grilling tools that generally have extra long handles and wider heads than regular kitchen tools to keep the grill master safely away from the heat and to make it easier to flip foods on the grill. A kit might include scalloped-edge tongs for gripping, slotted spatulas to drain the grease when turning, a fork with long tines for piercing and turning and a basting brush all packed in a heavy-duty storage case to last for seasons to come. Basting brushes come in two styles. Some have silicone bristles that are easy to clean, while others have durable natural boar bristles that hold sauce and marinades well and won’t shed while you’re grilling.
What’s in a Pastry Tool Set?
It pays to have a specialty pastry tool set when baking because the tools create specific effects. A pastry tool set might include icing spatulas, a pastry brush, a fluted pastry cutter and a bench scraper. Here’s what each one can do:
Icing spatulas: Icing spatulas have long and slender blades that easily flex to give you better control when icing cakes, smoothing batter or spreading fillings.
Pastry brush: Pastry brushes, much like basting brushes, come with easy-to-clean silicone or natural bristles that hold egg washes, glazes and melted butter well during application. Buy a top quality pastry brush so the bristles don’t shed while baking or cooking.
Fluted pastry cutter: A cutter with a rotary blade cuts sweet and savory doughs to have a decorative fluted edge, perfect for pies.
Bench scraper: It’s a tool named for how it cleans work surfaces full of dough, but this multitasking tool also cuts and lifts doughs.
What’s in a Junior Tool Set?
Start them young with a utensil set for budding young chefs. Junior kitchen tool kits include a variety of items, from spoons to peelers and cookbooks to aprons, depending on the package or licensed character set. Help younger chefs learn how to make pancakes with a pancake package that includes mix, silicone tuner and a pancake press.
In addition to full tool sets, smaller sets of specialty tools can complete your fully stocked kitchen. Enlarge a gourmet kitchen with sets that include a trio of serving spoons or twin ladles, icing spatula sets, deep spoon sets, wood spoon sets, wok tool sets and silicone spatula sets to mix and match with your existing essentials.