- Williams Sonoma Signature Stainless Steel Fat Skimming Ladle Sugg. Price $44.95 Our Price $35.96
- Williams Sonoma Signature Nonstick Ladle, 4-Oz. Sugg. Price $34.95 Our Price $27.96
- Williams Sonoma Stainless-Steel Gunmetal Utensils Sugg. Price $29.95 Our Price $23.96
- All-Clad Precision Stainless-Steel Ladle $39.95
- All-Clad Precision Nonstick Ladle $37.95
- Williams Sonoma Signature Stainless Steel Ladle Sugg. Price $41.95 – $44.95 Our Price $33.56 – $35.96
- All-Clad Cook Serve Stainless-Steel Ladle $21.95
- Williams Sonoma Egg Poacher Sugg. Price $13.95 Our Price $12.95
- Williams Sonoma Signaure Stainless Steel Serving Ladle, 2-Oz. Sugg. Price $31.95 Our Price $25.56
- Williams Sonoma Maple Wood Ladle Sugg. Price $39.95 Sale $24.99
- Williams Sonoma Stainless-Steel Silicone Ladle Sugg. Price $18.95 – $19.95 Sale $14.99 – $15.96
- All-Clad Precision Stainless-Steel Ladle $37.95
- Williams Sonoma Stainless-Steel Ladle with Wooden Handle $19.95
- Williams Sonoma Stainless-Steel Ladle, 4-Oz. Sugg. Price $24.95 Our Price $19.96
- Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma Stainless-Steel Soup Ladle $13
- Williams Sonoma Olivewood Ladle Sugg. Price $59.95 Our Price $47.96
- Silicone Ladle with Copper Handle Sugg. Price $22.95 Sale $14.99
- Hammered Stainless Steel Ladle Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $14.99
- Williams Sonoma Nonstick Ladle with Wooden Handle Sugg. Price $12.95 Our Price $10.36
- Williams Sonoma Prep Tools Stainless-Steel Ladle Sugg. Price $19.95 Our Price $15.96
- Giada De Laurentiis Wood Handled Stainless-Steel Ladle Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $14.99
- Williams Sonoma Prep Tools Nonstick Ladle Sugg. Price $17.95 Our Price $14.36
- Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma All Nylon Ladle $7
- Giada De Laurentiis Wood Handled Stainless-Steel Utensils, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $99.95 Sale $64.99
- Giada De Laurentiis Ultimate Utensils Set, 7-Piece Sugg. Price $129.95 Sale $84.99
- Wok Ladle Sugg. Price $14.95 Sale $10.99
- Williams Sonoma Wood-Handled Sauce Ladle $24.95
- Williams Sonoma Professional Nonstick Ladle Sugg. Price $17.95 Sale $9.99
- Williams Sonoma Walnut Wood Ladle Sugg. Price $44.95 Our Price $35.96
- Williams Sonoma Professional Stainless-Steel Ladle Sugg. Price $19.95 Sale $12.99
- Copper Ladle Sugg. Price $16.95 Sale $12.99
- All-Clad Stainless-Steel Professional Large Ladle Sugg. Price $32 Sale $21.99
- Williams Sonoma Scoop & Spread Tool Sugg. Price $9.95 Our Price $7.96
Spoons & Ladles
Every cook needs a spoon. At Williams-Sonoma, we have a huge variety of serving spoons and ladles that fit every occasion. Whether youʼre looking for an everyday workhorse or a gorgeous piece fit for the dining room table, itʼs easy to find exactly what you need. Our professional-quality kitchen tools help you finish faster and achieve excellent results when preparing everything from homemade stews to exquisite sauces. Expert craftsmanship means your pieces last a long time and stay beautiful from day one. For even smoother kitchen prep and cooking, itʼs a good idea to equip your workspace with a complete set of cooking tools.
Deep spoons are essential for just about every recipe. Cooking is easier with the right tool to stir food and, with a large capacity, you can be out of the kitchen in no time. Stainless-steel pieces allow for precision cooking and straight to the table serving. A lustrous surface adds elegance to any meal. When itʼs time to clean up, our dishwasher-safe tools mean that you can rest easy. Save on prep with a professional cutting board.
Slotted spoons are great for working with everything from stir-fries to meatballs. That way you can grab vegetables and meat while still saving all the taste and nutrients concentrated during cooking. Nonreactive stainless-steel pieces mean that your cooking utensils donʼt leave any unsavory flavors in your dish. Ergonomic grips are easy on the hands, and being dishwasher-safe leaves you with virtually no scrubbing afterward. A brilliant finish lets you use our slotted spoons even when company is over. Add extra flavor to recipes with our handy herb tools.
If you pride yourself on your soup-making skills, a professional-quality soup ladle is a must-have item. Not only does it make things easier when itʼs time to serve effortless, it also helps a lot when preparing your favorite recipes thanks to capacity markings on the inside. If you need to add fresh broth to a dish, precision measurements guarantee consistent results. Heavy-gauge stainless-steel can handle even thick stews without issue. Some specialty ladles are even equipped to skim fat almost automatically for healthier meals. We have deep pots in tons of configurations with just the size you need for efficient cooking.
If youʼre looking for nylon spoons to take care of cookware with a nonstick coating or delicate surfaces, our pieces are sturdy enough for dependable results without damaging your pots and pans. Heat-resistant nylon is safe to use at up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, so it can tackle pretty much anything you throw at it. Nylon slotted spoons are a big help when sautéing. Everything is BPA-free to keep your family and guests safe and healthy. Nylon spoons offer unmatched versatility for hot and cold serving, which means they quickly become a home cookʼs favorite tool. A good saute pan allows you prepare tons of meals fast.
Another great choice for sensitive surfaces is the classic flair of wood. True, wood spoons usually arenʼt as deep as other materials, but what they lack in capacity they make up for in ease of use and practicality. With wood tools you donʼt need to worry about scratching glass or porcelain serving bowls. They can also handle nonstick coatings with great results. Our wood pieces are durable and resistant for any kind of cooking. At the same time, theyʼre extremely lightweight. Thatʼs a big plus for tired hands or working moms. Of course, functionality isnʼt everything. Choose from richly-toned beech, maple and walnut for stylish serving.
To impress company, copper spoons are the way to go. They capture attention immediately thanks to their distinctive hue. Because our pieces are hand-finished for an unmatched sheen, theyʼre extremely elegant for stove-to-table service fit for even formal affairs. After youʼre finished cooking, a slotted handle lets you spice up your whole kitchen with hanging storage. For a really unforgettable meal, pair your serving spoons with one of our copper pots or pans.