- Ponsas French Porcelain Oil Container, Grey $49.95
- Revol Tumeric Oil Container $34.95
- Emile Henry Oil Cruet $49.95
- Stainless-Steel Oil Container $39.95
- Antica Oil Dispenser $9.95 – $12.95
- Williams Sonoma Gold Oil Container $34.95
- French Porcelain Oil Cruet, 26-Oz. $49.95
- Oil Container Tall, Gunmetal $34.95
- Copper Oil Container Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $19.99
- Stainless-Steel Oil Sprayer $29.95
- Copper Olive Oil Cruet $99.95
- Stainless-Steel Funnel with Strainer $10.95
- OXO Bottle Stopper & Pourer $11.95
- Oil Container Spout Gunmetal $34.95
- Oil & Vinegar Bottles in Caddy $29.95
- Revol Porcelain Vinegar Cruet, 9 oz. $32.95
- Modern Stainless-Steel Oil Container $29.95
- Peugeot Balsamic Oil & Vinegar Set $64.95
- Curtis Stone Stainless-Steel Oil Can $64.95
- Chef'n Emulstir Salad Dressing Mixer $19.95
- Williams Sonoma Oil Sprayer $29.95
- Stainless-Steel Extra-Virgin Olive Oil Sprayer $24.95
- Gravity Syrup Dispenser $19.95
- OXO Squeeze Bottles, Set of 2 $9.95
- Stainless-Steel Funnel $6.95
- Premium Olive Oil Container Sugg. Price $39.95 Sale $29.99
- Stainless-Steel Soy Sauce Dispenser Sugg. Price $28 Sale $19.99
- Chef'n Soy Sauce Mister Sugg. Price $25 Sale $19.99
Add an Olive Oil Dispenser to Your Countertop
If olive oil is a must-have ingredient in your kitchen, you need a convenient spot to store your favorite olive oil. Williams Sonoma's collection of olive oil dispensers includes an array of styles, allowing you to pour or evenly spray olive oil on your favorite foods. Explore different varieties in this collection to discover a convenient style to add to your kitchen tools.
Cruets and Pourers
Ditch your olive oil's original packaging and replace it with a versatile oil dispenser that's as decorative as it is functional. As a result, these bottles are ideal for displaying on your countertop, perhaps placed beside your utensil holder. An olive oil pourer comes in several constructions, with each style delivering the convenience of quick and easy access to olive oil when you're cooking. Consider a stainless steel variety, which is especially durable. Its opaque design protects the olive oil from light that can affect the flavor of the oil, thus retaining the rich flavor and antioxidant boost of your olive oil of choice.
Another type of olive oil container is a cruet, crafted of hand-blown clear glass and accented with a stainless steel pourer. You can also find hand-glazed porcelain varieties, featuring embossed details for a vintage French flair. The nonporous porcelain is hygienic and resists chipping, making it a durable choice for your kitchen. You can even find a coordinating oil and vinegar cruet set built with high-fired stoneware and finished with a porcelain-enamel glaze for added durability.
Dispensers and Strainers
Another way to dispense your oil bottle for cooking is by using a funnel and strainer. A durable stainless steel funnel has a built-in, removable strainer that allows you to use this versatile kitchen tool for your olive oil, as well as sauces, soups and much more.
If you want to use olive oil sparingly, consider filling a sprayer with the contents of your olive oil bottle. This way, you can lightly spray your favorite foods with olive oil without saturating them. As a result, this tool is perfect for preparing roasted vegetables or lightly greasing a pan in preparation for cooking. This oil bottle comes in both stainless steel and BPA-free plastic varieties. Plus, their non-aerosol style makes these sprayers an environmentally-friendly choice.
Olive oil is a versatile ingredient in your kitchen. Use it as a healthier alternative for greasing your pan or spritzing your vegetables before cooking. However you use it, you want a convenient way to store olive oil, making it accessible and retaining its freshness and flavor. Select an olive oil dispenser from this Williams Sonoma collection and use it in conjunction with other kitchen tools like garlic and herb tools.