- Modern Stainless-Steel Oil Container Sugg. Price $29.95 Our Price $23.96
- Copper Oil Container Sugg. Price $29.95 Our Price $23.96
- Stainless-Steel Oil Container Sugg. Price $39.95 Our Price $31.96
- Oil & Vinegar Bottles in Caddy Sugg. Price $24.95 Our Price $19.96
- Antica Oil Dispenser Sugg. Price $9.95 – $12.95 Our Price $7.96 – $10.36
- Copper Olive Oil Cruet Sugg. Price $99.95 Our Price $79.96
- Ponsas French Porcelain Oil Container Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $39.96
- French Porcelain Oil Cruet, 26-Oz. Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $39.96
- Revol Porcelain Vinegar Cruet, 9 oz. Sugg. Price $32.95 Our Price $26.36
- Le Creuset Oil & Vinegar Cruet Set Sugg. Price $59.95 Our Price $47.96
- Curtis Stone Stainless-Steel Oil Can Sugg. Price $64.95 Our Price $51.96
- Chef'n Emulstir Salad Dressing Mixer $19.95
- Williams Sonoma Oil Sprayer Sugg. Price $24.95 Our Price $19.96
- Stainless-Steel Extra-Virgin Olive Oil Sprayer Sugg. Price $24.95 Our Price $19.96
- Stainless-Steel Oil Sprayer Sugg. Price $24.95 Our Price $19.96
- Gravity Syrup Dispenser Sugg. Price $19.95 Our Price $15.96
- OXO Squeeze Bottles, Set of 2 $9.95
- OXO Bottle Stopper & Pourer $10.95
- Stainless-Steel Funnel Sugg. Price $6.95 Our Price $5.56
- Stainless-Steel Funnel with Strainer $10.95
- Stainless-Steel Soy Sauce Dispenser Sugg. Price $28 Sale $19.99
- Chef'n Soy Sauce Mister Sugg. Price $25 Sale $19.99
Oil dispensers are no longer synonymous with Mediterranean homes only. You too could add them to your kitchen to ensure your olive oil or vinegar is kept safe. Opt for a traditional shape cruet that has a long, curved spout for pouring oil on pasta or pizza. Keep your olive oil near on the stovetop with porcelain cruets from Revol. These cruets have stainless-steel nozzles that feature two holes for precise pouring, and they are dishwasher-safe to allow for easy cleanup. If you want a complete stainless-steel option, then the Curtis Stone Stainless-Steel Oil Can is your ideal pick. You can screw off the top for easy refilling, and it has a drip-free spout for controlled pouring. At Williams-Sonoma, we boast an extensive selection of dispensers that are handy tools in any modern kitchen.
Add flavor to your dishes easily and impress your guests with salt and pepper mills that boast quality craftsmanship and functional design. Give your table a fresh touch of elegance with options from Peugeot that feature the uʼSelect feature to allow you to pick your preferred grind. With glossy finishes, these mills are designed to resist corrosion. You could also pick from our exclusive in-house collection that is designed by us but made in Italy. Made from walnut and maple woods, they boast a classic silhouette and have a stainless-steel crashing mechanism for the best grind texture There are also electric options that let you grind salt or pepper at the touch of a button.
With our exquisite collection of spice and nut tools, you can chop or grind spices and nuts in the kitchen easily. Get a heavy-duty nutcracker that features powerful small and large stainless-steel jaws for cracking almonds, walnuts or pecans. Grate your nutmeg for a fresh taste with the William Bounds Nutmeg Grinder that features rotary blades for cracking and a hand crank for easy operation. For spices and nuts, the Cuisinartʼs Spice and Nut Grinder lets you grind the ingredients right before using them to ensure the freshest flavor.
Make your outdoor affair an exciting one with grills tools that equip you to make chef-quality foods. Our barbecue accessories, smoking chips and grilling utensils come in a variety of styles and sizes. Get a complete barbecue tool set that includes a slotted spatula, stainless steel fork, tongs and basting mop. They are long with stay-cool handles to protect your hands from heat. They are made from lightweight steel for easy use and durability. Donʼt forget to add skewers, conversion kits and grilling surfaces. Give your hamburger a uniform shape and thickness with presses and let your guests delight their palates.
Infusing your meals with intense flavor make them even more delectable. With our selection of marble mortar and pestles, you can season your meals with fresh, organic ingredients. They boast maximum hardness for crushing garlic, nuts and herbs for making delicious sauces and seasonings. Ensure to choose a mortar that has high sides to allow enough space for working. You could opt for the molcajete that is made from basalt rock and is ideal for crushing spices. It can also be used to serve guacamole.
Complete your kitchen with professional and efficient pizza and pasta kitchen tools. Choose a manual pasta machine, such as the Imperia Pasta Machine, which features a hand crank for easy use. It has a heavy base to clamp firmly on the countertop. An electric option is also ideal and the Imperia Pasta Presto makes a nice choice thanks to its high-performance motor that makes the task easy. Remember to add a pasta dryer to dry your noodles and other tools, such as a pasta rake, pasta fork, pizza lifter and pastry cutter. Get Chefʼn pizza tools, such as wheel, scissors, stone and cutter to make fresh pizza at home.