- All-Clad Cook Serve Stainless-Steel Tools, Set of 6 $99.95
- Trudeau Graviti Electric Salt & Pepper Mills $39.95 – $79.95
- Cole & Mason Oslo Salt & Pepper Mills $49.95
- Cole & Mason Electric Salt & Pepper Mills $59.95
- Rory Dobner Monogram Silicone Spatula $13.95
- Littledeer Cooking Utensil Set $129.95
- Littledeer Omelette Spatula $29.95
- Littledeer Wok Paddle $24
- Littledeer Pan Paddle $24.95
- Littledeer Pot Scoop $22.95
- Littledeer Serving Scoop $29.95
- Littledeer Straining Scoop $29.95
- Littledeer Turn Oar $29.95
- Littledeer Tongs $26.95
- Williams Sonoma Silicone Mini Spatula & Spoonula with Classic Wood Handle Sugg. Price $12.95 Sale $9.99 – $12.95
- Williams Sonoma Silicone Spoonula with Classic Wood Handle $9.95
- Williams Sonoma Silicone Spatula with Classic Wood Handle Sugg. Price $9.95 Sale $6.99 – $9.95
- Williams Sonoma Large Silicone Spatula with Classic Wood Handle Sugg. Price $11.95 Sale $8.99 – $11.95
- Williams Sonoma Silicone Mini Spatula & Spoonula with Stainless-Steel Handle Sugg. Price $19.95 Sale $14.99 – $19.95
- Williams Sonoma Silicone Spoonula with Stainless-Steel Handle Sugg. Price $12.95 Sale $9.99 – $12.95
- Williams Sonoma Silicone Spatula with Stainless-Steel Handle Sugg. Price $12.95 Sale $9.99 – $12.95
- Monogrammed Steak Brand & Carving Board $69.95
- Monogrammed Forged Steak Brand $49.95
- Double-Walled Boston Cocktail Shaker Sugg. Price $34.95 Our Price $32.95
- Insulated Cocktail Shaker $44.95
- Corkcicle Insulated Large Beverage Canteen $49.95
- Corkcicle Insulated Small Beverage Canteen $32.95 – $37.95
- Corkcicle Insulated Stemless Wine Glass $24.95
- Corkcicle Arctican Beverage Can Cooler $19.95
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker $49.95
Cook’s Tools Monogram Shop
For professional chefs and home cooks, cooking tools become a part of you. At Williams-Sonoma, we know that our high-quality pieces are something to treasure. That’s why we offer monogramming options for personalized kitchen tools. With your name or initials displayed the cook’s tools become uniquely yours and make a memorable gift when you pass them down to your daughter, grandson or daughter-in-law. This can be especially true when you personalize a top-quality chef’s knife or cutlery set for efficient food prep.
Personalized kitchen tools are great gifts. Whether shopping for dads, moms, friends, loved ones or business acquaintances, our chef’s tools are always appreciated. And with a monogram, that excitement is double. With tons of options to choose from, it’s not hard to find the perfect present for your recipient. Check out a full list of gifts for her to get some great ideas.
Salt and pepper mills are an essential part of any table. Take things to the next level by personalizing them. Your initials are carefully etched into the sleek stainless-steel or wood surface for tons of visual impact. These make a nice wedding gift as well. Our salt mills feature a non-corrosive grinding mechanism for durability. And for pepper, carbon steel gives you tons of power for ages, while also staying lightweight. Electric mills let you serve guests even more with ease, whether they serve themselves or you grind fresh salt and pepper over their plate just like a maître d’. To set an inviting table for company, make sure to pick out attractive formal dinnerware that can also be monogrammed.
Equip your kitchen with a full set of tools. That way you stay organized and cook faster. Spoons, forks, tongs and ladles – all in lustrous stainless-steel – are just some essentials that make your job easier. Add a personalized storage caddy and your countertop looks elegant and uncluttered. With all that space, it’s a perfect spot for an espresso or coffee maker.
A personalized steak brand adds an authentic touch to your steaks and chops. Each brand is hand forged by an authentic cattle rancher and made of iron. You decide if you want one, two or three initials to brand with. It’s sure to add to the upbeat atmosphere of an outdoor or indoor grill party.
Spatulas are a big help in food prep. Whether you’re creating pancake batter for breakfast, baking a cake with homemade frosting or want to make a jaw-dropping omelet, silicone spatulas give you excellent results. You can scoop, mix, fold and flip like a pro. Our silicone pieces are heat resistant to 600 degrees Fahrenheit, so working on the stove top is no problem. And for that special touch, each one can be personalized with your initials. Wooden spoons also make your job a lot easier. They’re lightweight and attractive, and can be used with any kind of pot or pan – even nonstick – safely.
Grill tools are something every backyard cook needs. We offer high-quality drop forged pieces that make any grilling aficionado smile. Stylish tongs and a slotted spatula, pronged fork and basting brush cover all the bases for juicy and delicious burgers, steaks, rotisserie chicken and more. Make your tools easily identifiable with a custom monogram. A personalized apron is a must-have for the barbecue grillmeister.
Bar tools are another area where it pays to have your own tools. That way you can get just the right proportions in your cocktails, and get as much flavor as possible. We have a full complement of helpful bar equipment, including muddlers, jiggers and garnishing tools. But nothing stands out as much as watching a mixologist shaking margaritas, cosmopolitans, daiquiris and more. So put your name on the glass for all to see.