- Nordic Ware Lotus Bundt® Pan $32
- Nordic Ware Blossom Bundt® Cake Pan $36
- Nordic Ware Rose Bundt® Pan $36
- Nordic Ware Anniversary Bundt® Pan $36
- Nordic Ware Copper Anniversary Bundt® Pan Sugg. Price $36 Sale $26.99
- Nordic Ware Heritage Bundt® Pan Sugg. Price $50 Our Price $36
- Nordic Ware Perfect Bundt® Set $59.95
- Nordic Ware Skyline Bundt® Cake Pan $36
- Nordic Ware Marquee Bundt® Cake Pan $36
- Nordic Ware Solera Bundt® Cake Pan $32
- Nordic Ware Art Deco Bundt® Cakelet Plaque $38
- Nordic Ware 70th Anniversary Crown Bundt® Pan $36
- Nordic Ware Jubilee Bundt® Pan $36
- Nordic Ware Party Bundt® Cake Pan $36
- Nordic Ware Crystal Bundt® Pan $36
- Nordic Ware Mini Angel Food Cake Pan $38
- Nordic Ware Duet Bundt® Plaque $36
- Nordic Ware Mini Bundt® Cake Pan $38
- Nordic Ware 70th Anniversary Cakelet Plaque $36.95
- Nordic Ware Small Heritage and Anniversary Bundt Pan Set Sugg. Price $64 Our Price $59
- Nordic Ware Small Heritage Bundt® Cake Pan Sugg. Price $32 – $64 Our Price $32 – $59
- Nordic Ware Mini Heritage Bundt® Cake Pan $38
- Nordic Ware Small Anniversary Bundt® Cake Pan Sugg. Price $32 – $64 Our Price $32 – $59
- Nordic Ware Vintage Bundt® Cake Pan $36
- Nordic Ware Square Bundt® Cake Pan $36
- Trudeau Pro Silicone Fluted Cake Pan $27.95
- Nordic Ware Fleur De Lys Bundt® Pan $36
- Nordic Ware Bundt® Brownie Pan $36.95
- Nordic Ware Formed-Aluminum Bundt® Cake Pan $19.95
- Nordic Ware Kugelhopf Bundt® Cake Pan $36
- Nordic Ware Haunted House Bundt® Cake Pan Sugg. Price $38 Sale $14.99
- Nordic Ware Scallop Heart Bundt® Cake Pan $36.95
If you want to impress company, few things have a more profound – and exciting – effect on their faces than dessert. Dessert combines delectable flavors, aromas to die for and an attractive appearance. It’s no surprise that virtually everyone has a sweet tooth they’re only too happy to indulge. Best of all, offering a homemade dessert fits into any social occasion: formal dinners, laidback parties with a few friends or even for an impromptu afternoon cup of coffee or tea. At Williams-Sonoma, we’re just as enthusiastic about tasty pastries as you are. That’s why we offer high-quality cookware that gives you great results with your favorite recipes. Our Bundt® pans are no exception. Here are a few reasons that Bundt® pans are so awesome.
One advantage of Bundt® cakes is that they’re incredibly easy to make. Most batter recipes are straightforward and don’t contain a large number of steps. Layer cake recipes can be transformed into Bundt®-style pastries that take much less time to make. That means that in around an hour or less, your guests or family members can cut into a smooth cake with a big smile. Another signature element of Bundt® cakes is their texture: moist and fluffy on the inside, a little bit crispy on the outside.
What probably sets Bundt® pans apart the most from other cookware is their shape. They let you think outside the mold, literally. They were born for decoration. Most designs have a special circular ring shape, while a few are square. Intricate contours, gentle curves, flowers, stars and tons of other elements bring Bundt® cakes to life. After choosing a motif and creating the cake, you can sprinkle powdered sugar on top for delicate elegance, or drizzle mouthwatering glaze over the sides for tons of flavor. Fresh fruit, mint and other garnishes add extra beauty. If you’re into decorating, this is probably one of your favorite cakes.
The list of recipe possibilities is virtually endless with Bundt® cakes. Lemon, chocolate, apple and cinnamon are popular bases. You can even try mixtures with dark lager, streusel, pumpkin, pudding, yogurt and carrots. Fruit batters are delicious and sweet, almost like baking the topping right inside. Banana, caramel apple, strawberry, pear and pineapple are a few options, but there are tons more.
Looking for a few tips for a Bundt® cake that slides effortlessly out of the pan? It’s not hard. Our Nordic Ware Bundt® pans give you a nice start, thanks to a nonstick surface. If you feel your recipe might be extra-sticky due to certain types of fruit or caramel, there’s nothing wrong with greasing the pan with a layer of butter and sprinkling some flour inside. A pastry brush helps you cover each crevice. Another tip is to let a finished Bundt® cake cool for 10-15 minutes after cooking. That helps it to slide loose on its own. A few gentle taps on the side before inverting the pan help also.