- Silpat Silicone Madeleine Pan $59.95
- Silpat Silicone Mini Madeleine Pan $59.95
- Silpat Silicone Perfect Macaron Mat $29.95
- Silpat Silicone Mini Fluted Cake Pan, 8-Well $59.95
- Silpat Silicone Mini Loaf Pan Plaque $59.95
- Silpat Silicone Mini Muffin Pan, 20-Well $59.95
- Silpat Silicone Muffin Pan 12-Well $59.95
- Silpat Silicone Ultimate Baking Mat Set $149.95
- Silpat Silicone Baking Mat $21.95 – $39.95
- Silpat Silicone Perfect Pastry Mat $39.95
- Silpat Silicone Perfect Cookie Baking Mat $29.95
- Williams Sonoma Traditionaltouch™ Round Cake Pan & Silpat Silicone Cake Liner, 9" $39.95
- Silbread Silicone Half Sheet Pan Liner $38.95
- Trudeau Pro Silicone Loaf Pan $24.95
- Williams Sonoma Silicone Adjustable Pie Crust Shield $9.95
- Spring Silicone Cookie Stamps, Set of 3 $12.95
- Williams Sonoma Dinosaur Silicone Pancake Molds, Set of 3 $12.95
- Williams Sonoma Silicone Pancake Molds: Monkey, Giraffe, and Elephant Sugg. Price $12.95 Sale $9.99
- Williams Sonoma Butterfly Heart & Flower Silicone Pancake Molds Sugg. Price $14.95 Sale $9.99
Reasons to Use Silicone Bakeware
If you want to take your baking to the next level, consider silicone bakeware. As the pros will tell you, the right baking tools make all the difference when it comes to your finished product. Whether your specialty is cookies, cakes or muffins, the right baking pans can ensure your treats come out beautifully every time.
What is Silicone Bakeware?
There are some characteristics that set these baking dishes apart from the rest. Take a look:
- Bakeware made from silicone is incredibly heat-resistant, so you can bake at high temperatures without worry.
- Silicone is nonstick, which means your baked goods release easily once they're properly cooled. Another benefit of silicone is that it delivers even results. When you take your silicone pan out of the oven, the baking process stops because this material cools so quickly.
- This material is easy to clean. Even the stickiest residue washes off easily, with no scrubbing required. What's more, silicone is dishwasher-safe for fast, convenient cleanup.
- You can even use silicone pans in the microwave without fear of them warping or melting.
Types of Silicone Bakeware
This type of bakeware comes in all kinds of styles and pan types to suit your needs, such as:
- Cake Pans: There are all kinds of silicone cake pans available at Williams Sonoma. You'll find round pans for layer cakes, rectangular pans for sheet cakes and even fluted pans for Bundt cakes.
- Loaf Pans: A loaf pan is a great choice for sweet and savory breads like banana and zucchini. Of course, you're not limited to dessert with these pans -- they're also great for meatloaf.
- Cookie Sheets: Silicone cookie sheets are great for all kinds of cookies because of the even heating and nonstick surface. There are even special Madeleine pans that make molding these French cookies effortless.
- Stamps and Molds: There are an array of novelty pancake molds and cookie stamps made from silicone that can give your treats a special finishing touch.
Baking Sets and Accessories
To equip your kitchen for restaurant-quality baking, pick up a bakeware set made of silicone. Some of these sets come complete with round and square pans, muffin pans and loaf pans, so you have everything you need to bake for every occasion. There are also baking accessories made from silicone, such as rolling pins and spatulas.
Upgrade your kitchen with baking pans made from silicone. Williams Sonoma has items from brands renowned for their quality, such as Trudeau silicone bakeware.