- Calphalon Signature Ceramic Nonstick 6-Piece Bakeware Set Sugg. Price $119.95 Our Price $99.95
- Calphalon Signature Ceramic Nonstick 3-Piece Cookie Sheet Set Sugg. Price $79.95 Our Price $59.95
- Calphalon Signature Ceramic Nonstick Half Sheet Pan $34.95
- Calphalon Signature Ceramic Nonstick Cookie Sheet Sugg. Price $34.95 Sale $24.99
- Calphalon Signature Ceramic Nonstick Rectangular Baking Pan, 9" X 13" Sugg. Price $34.95 Sale $24.99
- Calphalon Signature Ceramic Nonstick Round Cake Pan Sugg. Price $27.95 Sale $19.99
- Calphalon Signature Ceramic Nonstick Square Cake Pan Sugg. Price $32.95 Sale $24.99
- Calphalon Signature Ceramic Crown Cake Pan Sugg. Price $49.99 Our Price $32.95
- Calphalon Signature Ceramic Angel Food Cake Pan Sugg. Price $49.99 Our Price $34.95
- Calphalon Signature Ceramic Nonstick Brownie Pan Sugg. Price $39.99 Our Price $29.95
- Calphalon Signature Ceramic Nonstick Loaf Pan Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $19.99
- Calphalon Signature Ceramic Muffin Pan, 6-Well Sugg. Price $39.99 Our Price $29.95
- Calphalon Signature Ceramic Nonstick Muffin Pan, 12-Well Sugg. Price $34.95 Sale $24.99
Why Bakers Love Ceramic Nonstick Bakeware
Baking cookies, cakes or brownies in ceramic nonstick bakeware is a fun and relaxing way to spend an afternoon. These popular ceramic dishes heat quickly and distribute heat evenly, allowing your baked goods to rise properly and cook evenly. Since this bakeware also comes with a special nonstick coating, you'll spend less time on cleanup and more time sampling your tasty treats.
What Is Ceramic Nonstick Bakeware?
Popularized by Calphalon, an American cookware company, ceramic and nonstick bakeware is a category of baking dishes that have a ceramic finish as well as a nonstick coating. This type of bakeware combines the best of these two great qualities into one innovative product.
- The dishes are made with carbon steel and finished with a tough ceramic coating. The result is a dish that is highly durable and heat resistant.
- A nonstick coating is then added to further enhance these Calphalon products. Having this nonstick layer means crumbs and burnt edges won't stick to the surface, eliminating the need for intensive scrubbing. The coating is also scratch resistant, so your dishes will look like new for longer.
Ceramic Nonstick Pans for Every Recipe
From simple cookies to complex cake creations, Calphalon has the perfect pan or tray for every baking project.
- Ceramic nonstick cookie sheets are one of the most commonly used tools for cooking and baking. These sheets can be used for everything from baking cookies and pastries to baking rolls and even roasting vegetables.
- Baking pans are flat and rectangular like a cookie sheet but come with raised edges to trap oils and liquidy batters. These pans are used for projects like baking brownies, making cakes or roasting vegetables.
- Loaf pans are just the right shape and size for baking sweet or savory bread.
- Muffin trays come in two sizes: 6-well, for baking six regular sized muffins or cupcakes, or 12-well, for baking 12 mini pastries. Because these trays have a nonstick surface, you can skip the muffin liners and bake directly in the tray.
- Ceramic nonstick bakeware sets combine multiple types of the above bakeware into one convenient set. These value sets are perfect for beginner bakers or anyone looking to upgrade their bakeware collection.
Enjoy the dual benefits of ceramic and nonstick coatings for your next baking project with ceramic nonstick bakeware. These strong trays and pans are available in various shapes and sizes and are very easy to clean. And since the nonstick surface is also scratch-resistant, your ceramic bakeware will continue to look clean and new after many uses.