- Blue & White Ceramic Planter, Extra Large $139.95
- Blue & White Ceramic Planter, Medium $54.95
- Blue & White Ceramic Planter, Large $69.95
- Blue & White Ceramic Planter, Small $39.95
- Blue & White Ceramic Garden Table $139.95
- Blue & White Ceramic Umbrella Stand $99.95
- Vintage Bathtub with Stand $279.95
- Copper Oval Ribbed Planter Sugg. Price $44.95 – $104.95 Sale $44.95 – $79.99
- Copper Round Ribbed Planter Sugg. Price $39.95 – $294.80 Our Price $39.95 – $259.95
- Hanging Copper Planter $49.95
- Copper Planter with Hooks $179.95
- Copper Half Round Wall Planter $69.95
- Copper Flower Pot Sugg. Price $39.95 – $94.90 Our Price $39.95 – $84.95
- Copper Wall Planter $89.95
- Copper Umbrella Stand $139.95
- Speckled Ivory Earthenware Vase $29.95
- Speckled Ivory Earthenware Planter $39.95 – $89.95
- Provence Cachepot $44.95
- Vence Planter Sugg. Price $79.95 Sale $63.99
- Vence Window Box Large $79.95
- Round Concrete Planter Set $299.95
- Galvanized Planters, Set of 3 $89.95
- Galvanized Planters $29.95 – $39.95
- Sophie Conran Gardeners Gubbins, Grey $44.95
- 3 Herb Pots in a Leather Handled Tray $34.95
- Chalkboard Wall Planter $144.95
- Hanging Glass Tube Vase $7.95 – $18.95
- Rectangular Chalkboard Wall Planter $189.95
- Wide Blue Ceramic Planter Set $369.95
- Boxcar Planter Set Sugg. Price $64.95 Sale $39.99
- Boxcar Single Planter Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $19.99
- Cloche with Rope Terrarium Sugg. Price $114.95 Sale $91.99
- Blue & White Ceramic Plant Markers $19.95
- Garden Watering Bulb $18.95
- TreeKeeper Tree Storage Bag with Rolling Tree Stand $169.95
Cultivating a garden is a labor of love. From preparing the soil and planting the seeds to raising the seedlings and ensuring the plants receive plenty of sun, food and water, you spend a lot of time taking care of what you planted. Watching them grow and finally harvesting the results at the end of the season is ultimately satisfying. Whether you have a large swath of land set aside in your backyard or are simply growing a couple of plants inside your home, we have attractive and durable garden planters for you at Williams-Sonoma to help give your plants a good home and add some nice decorative touches to the surroundings.
If you are growing plants indoors or are simply starting some seeds to plant when the final frost of spring has come and gone, look through the beautiful ceramic and copper planters we have. These range from pots that you can place anywhere inside or outside your home to containers that you can hang on a wall, ideal for herbs and small flowers. These copper planters come in many shapes and sizes, including ones that you can suspend from the ceiling or from a hanging rod attached to a post or exterior wall. Complete the look with a matching copper watering can or plant mister.
Planters and pots are ideal for growing seedlings from seeds, and we can provide you what you need here as well. We have several seed kits available that allow you to grow everything from flowers and herbs to heirloom tomatoes and salad greens. Imagine being able to grow your own basil for homemade Italian sauces or cilantro for your grandmotherʼs salsa recipe. To complement your eating healthy lifestyle, a kit that includes seeds for growing leaf lettuce, spinach, arugula, carrots, tomatoes and cucumbers will allow you to make salads with items fresh from your garden – all youʼll need to add is some oil and vinegar. If flowers are more your thing, we have seeds that allow you to grow zinnias, purple coneflowers, nasturtium and even sunflowers. If you have a friend or loved one who is also into gardening, these seeds make terrific gifts.
If your intent with your garden is to replant your seedlings once the weather warms up, consider planting them in a raised garden bed. A raised garden bed is ideal for several reasons. The primary one is that you control the soil that is being used for your garden, rather than simply relying on what is on your property, so you can ensure that your plants are growing in the best environment possible. Raised garden beds are also portable, so you can move them inside if an unexpected cold front is moving through or if high winds and torrential rains might put your garden at risk. Raised garden beds are also rustic looking, made from high-quality Forest Stewardship Council-certified wood, which adds subtle style touches to your outside decor while also being environmentally- and socially-friendly. Add a breathable fabric liner to your raised bed planter to help the garden retain moisture and protect your tender vegetation from wide temperature shifts.
In order to tend to your garden properly, you should have the proper garden tools at your disposal. When you are just starting, your garden trowels and hand forks are ideal for moving soil and getting rid of invasive weeds. As your garden grows, you want to keep your plants well-fed and hydrated, and watering cans and high-quality garden hoses can provide life-giving water and plant food to your garden. Keep everything you need for your garden, such as gardening gloves, pruners and plant markers in a handy garden toolbox or tool basket.