Making a sophisticated drink that everyone can enjoy is easy when you start with one of Seedlip’s unique nonalcoholic spirits like their Spice 94, which features warm notes of Jamaican allspice and cardamom, earthy oak and cascarilla barks, and a bright citrus finish. It can be served simply with tonic water, or use it to make this spirit-free version of the popular Mexican drink known as a Paloma.
- 2 oz. (60 ml) Seedlip Spice 94
- 1 oz. (30 ml) fresh grapefruit juice
- 1/2 oz. (15 ml) fresh lime juice
- 1/2 oz. (15 ml) simple syrup
- 3 oz. (90 ml) Fever-Tree Soda Water
- 1 strip grapefruit peel for garnish
In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine the Seedlip Spice 94, grapefruit juice, lime juice and simple syrup. Shake vigorously until well chilled, then strain into an ice-filled highball glass. Add the soda water and stir to combine. Garnish with the grapefruit peel and serve. Makes 1 drink.
Recipe courtesy of Seedlip