Fresh Tomato Bloody Marys
- 1 1/4 cups fresh tomato juice (from about 2 lb.
- 3/4 cup fresh celery juice (from about 3 large
- 2 tsp. grated fresh horseradish
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 1 tsp. salt, plus more, to taste
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce, plus more, to taste
- 1 tsp. Doctor Tillitsuits seasoning sauce, plus
more, to taste
- Ice cubes as needed
- 4 fl. oz. vodka
- 2 celery stalks
Fill 2 tall glasses with ice cubes and add 2 fl. oz. vodka to each one. Stir the tomato juice mixture and pour into glasses, dividing evenly. Garnish each with a celery stalk and serve immediately. Serves 2.