- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 Tbs. grated fresh ginger
- 5 Tbs. unseasoned rice vinegar
- 5 tsp. fish sauce
- 5 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 Tbs. toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 lb. crabmeat, picked over to remove any
- 1/2 large yellow bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/2 large red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tbs. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 large green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/4 red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 large carrots, peeled and grated
- 6 green onions, white and light green portions,
- 3 large radishes, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbs. toasted sesame seeds
In a small bowl, stir together the crabmeat, 2 Tbs. each of the yellow and red bell peppers, the 2 Tbs. cilantro and 2 Tbs. of the dressing. Set aside.
In a large bowl, stir together the green and red cabbages, the remaining bell peppers, the carrots, green onions, radishes, the 1/4 cup cilantro and 2 Tbs. of the sesame seeds until well combined. Add the remaining dressing and stir to combine.
Divide the slaw among 4 bowls or plates and top each with one-fourth of the crab mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining 1 Tbs. sesame seeds and serve immediately. Serves 4.