Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro Holm Oak 10-Piece Knife Block Set, Walnut
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Our Zwilling Pro Holm Oak collection offers the same exceptional comfort, security and precision as the Zwilling Pro series with the added appeal of ergonomic oak handles designed by Italian architect Matteo Thun. This set is configured with a variety of blade options for cutting, chopping and slicing, so you're equipped to prepare any menu. The walnut block offers 16 slots for storage, so steak knives can be added to the collection.
- Each knife is precision forged using Zwilling's Sigmaforge process, resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade.
- Zwilling's Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade's edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Arched bolster perfectly supports the thumb for ultimate comfort, safety and precise handling. Also allows the full length of the edge to be sharpened, from tip to end.
- The solid oak handle is triple riveted to the blade and contoured for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels since 1731.
10-Piece Set includes:
- 3" paring knife
- 4" paring knife
- 5" serrated utility knife
- 5 1/2" prep knife
- 5 1/2" santoku
- 8" bread knife
- 8" chef's knife
- 9" honing steel
- Kitchen shears
- Storage block
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3" Paring Knife: 3"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 4.8 oz.
- 4" Paring Knife: 4"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 8 oz.
- 5" Serrated Utility Knife: 5"-long blade, 4 1/4"-long; 8 oz.
- 5 1/2" Prep Knife: 5 1/2"-long blade, 4 1/4"-long handle; 11.2 oz.
- 5 1/2" Santoku: 5 1/2"-long blade, 4 1/4"-long handle; 11.2 oz.
- 8" Bread Knife: 8"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 12.8 oz.
- 8" Chef's Knife: 8"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 12.8 oz.
- 9" honing steel: 9"-long steel, 5"-long handle; 6.4 oz.
- Kitchen Shears: 3"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 4.8 oz.
- 16-Slot Storage Block: 10" x 4 1/2" x 8 1/4" high; 3 lb.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery