Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro 7" Chef Knife
- Special Offer
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
With this knife in hand, you can chop, slice and mince your way through extended cutting tasks without fatigue. Our new Zwilling Pro collection offers ultimate comfort, security and precision in the hand, thanks to a special arched bolster designed by architect Matteo Thun that promotes a perfect thumb grip. A contoured ergonomic handle enhances your comfort.
- Each knife is precision forged using Zwilling's Sigmaforge process, resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade.
- Zwilling's Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade's edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Arched bolster perfectly supports the thumb for ultimate comfort, safety and precise handling. Also allows the full length of the edge to be sharpened, from tip to end.
- The sleek ABS resin handle is triple riveted to the blade and contoured for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7"-long blade.
- 4 3/4"-long handle.
- 12.8 oz.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels since 1731.
- 7"-long blade.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener designed to sharpen at a 16-degree angle, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Will26point2 from Wonderful kitchen tool Purchased this knife to add to my set of Gourmet knives, and I'm thrilled that I did. The feel is wonderful. Comfortable in my hand, and a joy to use... I'm a pretty casual home chef, so I'm not an expert, but I did TONS of research before choosing this knife, and it's worth every penny.Date published: 2019-04-22Rated 5 out of 5 by Annabanana from Excellent knife! I received my knife few weeks ago and I'm loving it. My husband was impressed of how sharp the knife is!Date published: 2019-03-04Rated 5 out of 5 by Andy ky from One of the best knives I have ever put my hands on From the moment I took this knife out of the box, the craftsmanship was undeniable. Right out of the box this knife was sharp enough to cut ANYTHING, including me while cleaning. I have no doubt this will last as long as I'm still cooking.Date published: 2019-02-24Rated 5 out of 5 by wfs2 from Absolutely top quality design, build, & sharpness I wanted to expand my collection of Zwilling Pro knives for my kitchen. The price on this knife was simply incredible. The build and feel of this knife is absolutely superb. Very pleased with the quality of this product.Date published: 2019-02-19Rated 5 out of 5 by Yaqui from Perfect! One of our favorite purchases at an incredible price!Date published: 2019-02-03Rated 5 out of 5 by Zee Zee from Great fit I love my knife. I cook a lot. Using my new knife has made my life easier. No more hand cramps. Yeah for me!Date published: 2019-02-03Rated 4 out of 5 by DB11 from Good knife Good sharp knife right out of the box, the handle is a bit bulky in my hand, however.Date published: 2019-01-23Rated 5 out of 5 by DogLover from Excellent Quality I've been putting off buying a new chefs knife, but the price was right!Date published: 2019-01-05