Zwilling Pro 7-Piece Acacia Knife Block Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Our Zwilling Pro collection offers the ultimate comfort, security and precision in the hand. Each knife features a special arched bolster designed by architect Matteo Thun that promotes a perfect thumb grip, while contoured ergonomic handles enhance comfort. This set includes six cutlery essentials stored in an acacia wood block with a distinctive beveled shape that adds visual interest to kitchen counters.
- Each knife is precision forged using Zwilling's Sigmaforge process, resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade.
- Zwilling's Friodur ice-hardening technique results in hard, sharp blades that are corrosion-resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade's edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Sleek POM handles are triple riveted to blades and contoured for secure, comfortable grip.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, founded in 1731.
7-Piece Set includes:
- 4" paring knife.
- 5 1/2" prep knife.
- 8" chef's knife.
- 8" bread knife.
- Kitchen shears.
- Honing steel.
- Acacia wood storage block.
- Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4" paring knife: 4" blade, 4" handle; 2.75 oz.
- 5 1/2" prep knife: 5 1/2" blade, 4" handle; 3.1 oz.
- 8" chef's knife: 8" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 9.2 oz.
- 8" bread knife: 8" blade, 4 1/4" handle; 6.5 oz.
- Kitchen shears: 8" long; 3.5 oz.
- Honing steel: 9" long; 6.9 oz.
- 16-slot acacia wood storage block: 16 3/4" x 5 1/2" x 9 3/4" high.
- Cutlery made in Germany.
- Storage block made in China.
- Blades honed to 15-degree edge angle on each side.
- Arched bolster perfectly supports the thumb for ultimate comfort, safety and precise handling.
- Bolster design allows full length of edge to be sharpened, from tip to end.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery