Zwilling J.A. Henckels Professional "S" 7-Piece Knife Block Set
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
Forged in Solingen, Germany, Professional "S" knives are designed to meet the challenges of professionals as well home cooks. The cutlery combines a classically contoured design with refined construction standards that ensure superior sharpness, strength and durability. This seven-piece set with storage block equips you with essential knives for precision tasks like trimming and paring as well as for all-purpose slicing, chopping and dicing.
- Precision forged using Zwilling’s Sigmaforge process, resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade.
- Zwilling’s Fridour ice-hardening technique produces a harder, sharper blade that is exceptionally durable, corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade’s edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness and cutting ease.
- Full tangs ensure good balance (a solid piece of steel extends from the tip of the knife to the end of the handle).
- Contoured for a secure, comfortable grip, the sleek ABS resin handles are triple riveted to the blades.
- Crafted in the famous cutlery center of Solingen, Germany.
7-Piece Set includes:
- 4" paring knife
- 5" serrated utility knife
- 6" slicing knife
- 8" chef's knife
- Kitchen shears
- Honing steel
- Wood storage block
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Paring knife: 4"-long blade; 4 1/4"-long handle; 2.75 oz.
- Serrated utility knife: 5 1/2"-long blade; 4 1/2" handle; 3 oz.
- Slicing knife 6" –long blade; 5" handle; 5.75 oz.
- Chef's knife: 8"-long blade, 5 1/2"-long handle; 9 oz.
- Honing Steel: 9" long; 5"-long handle; 3.25 oz.
- Made in Germany.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.