Zwilling JA Henckels 7-Piece Gourmet Self-Sharpening Knife Block Set
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The Zwilling Gourmet collection brings you outstanding performance at a great value. With comfortable handles and a lightweight feel, Gourmet knives offer confident, fatigue-free cutting. This knife set features Zwilling's signature ice-hardened Friodur blades that are stamped from a single piece of high-quality stainless steel to be harder and sharper than other knives. They're all housed in a beautiful block with self-sharpening technology that hones knives every time you take them out.
- Each blade is precision-stamped from single piece of high-carbon stainless steel.
- Zwilling's patented Friodur ice-hardening technique results in an ultra-hard, sharp blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Traditional three-riveted handle with full tang provides maximum comfort and stability while cutting.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, founded in 1731.
7-Piece Set includes:
- 4" paring knife.
- 5 1/2" prep knife.
- 7" hollow edge santoku knife.
- 8" chef's knife.
- 8" bread knife.
- Kitchen shears.
- 14-slot ash wood storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4" paring knife: 4" blade, 4" handle; 2 oz.
- 5 1/2" prep knife: 5 1/2" blade, 4" handle; 2.4 oz.
- 7" hollow edge santoku knife: 7" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 5.7 oz.
- 8" chef's knife: 8" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 6.2 oz.
- 8" bread knife: 8" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 5.6 oz.
- Kitchen shears: 7 3/4" long; 3.5 oz.
- Knife block: 12" x 6 1/2" x 16 1/2" high.
- Knives made in Germany.
- Block made in China.
- Highly durable POM handle has stainless-steel rivets that provide perfect balance between blade and handle.
- Center rivet is laser inscribed with Zwilling logo.
- Ash wood storage block has 14 slots.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery