Zwilling J.A. Henckels Professional "S" 7-Piece Knife Block Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Forged in Solingen, Germany, Professional "S" knives are designed to meet the needs of professionals as well home cooks. The cutlery combines a classically contoured design with refined construction standards that ensure superior sharpness, strength and durability. This set gives you six cutlery essentials plus a wooden block with a distinctive beveled shape.
- Each knife is precision forged using Zwilling’s Sigmaforge process, resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade.
- Zwilling’s Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade’s edge is an optimal 15-degree angle for maximum sharpness; santoku holds a razor-sharp 10-degree edge.
- Sleek ABS resin handle is triple riveted to a full tang and contoured for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Knife blades are individually hand sharpened and polished.
- Block available in black or white rubberwood, bamboo and walnut.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, founded in 1731
7-Piece Set includes:
- 4" paring knife
- 5 1/2" prep knife
- 8" bread knife
- 8" chef's knife
- Kitchen shears
- 9" honing steel
- 16-slot storage block
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4" paring knife: 4"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 8 oz.
- 5 1/2" prep knife: 5 1/2"-long blade, 4 1/4"-long handle; 11.2 oz.
- 8" bread knife: 8"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 12.8 oz.
- 8" chef’s knife: 8"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 12.8 oz.
- Kitchen shears: 3"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 4.8 oz.
- 9" honing steel: 9"-long steel, 5"-long handle; 6.4 oz.
- 16-slot storage block: 10" x 4 1/2" x 8 1/2"; 4 lb.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knives should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen straight-edge knives at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have them sharpened by a professional.
- Sharpen serrated knives at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have them sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.