Zwilling J.A. Henckels Professional "S" 5-Piece Studio Knife Block Set
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Forged in Solingen, Germany, Professional "S" knives are designed to meet the needs of professionals as well home cooks. The cutlery combines a classically contoured design with refined construction standards that ensure superior sharpness, strength and durability. This starter set includes the three most frequently used kitchen knives, a handy pair of kitchen shears and a solid-wood block with a compact footprint to help save space.
- Each knife is precision forged using Zwilling’s Sigmaforge process, resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade.
- Zwilling’s Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade’s edge is an optimal 15-degree angle for maximum sharpness.
- Sleek ABS resin handle is triple riveted to a full tang and contoured for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Knife blades are individually hand sharpened and polished.
- Block available in black or white rubberwood, bamboo and walnut.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, founded in 1731.
5-Piece Set includes:
- 4" paring knife
- 5" serrated utility knife
- 6” chef's knife
- Kitchen shears
- 6-slot storage block
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4" paring knife: 4"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 8 oz.
- 5" serrated utility knife: 5"-long blade, 4 1/4"-long handle; 11.2 oz.
- 6" chef’s knife: 6"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 9.6 oz.
- Kitchen shears: 3"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 4.8 oz.
- 6-slot storage block: 9" x 3" x 9"; 3 lb.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knives should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen straight-edge knives at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have them sharpened by a professional.
- Sharpen serrated knives at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have them sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Rated 5 out of 5 by caprisonguard from Beautiful Cutlery My amazing wife gave this set to me as an early Christmas gift this year. We must be destined for each other because she bought me Henkels and I bought her Wusthoff's without either of us knowing about it! Anyway, I LOVE this set. They are very similar to the Wusthoffs I gave her. I used them both on Thanksgiving morning and although the Wusthoff's are ever so slightly "smoother" the Henkels are an amazing set and I think you really have to be a knife snob to tell any other difference than that. In fact, my wife likes the Henkels a little better because they cheff knife is a few grams lighter than the Wusthoff. I actually love them both equally.Date published: 2016-11-27