Zwilling J.A. Henckels Professional "S" 5-Piece Studio Knife Block Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Forged in Solingen, Germany, Professional "S" knives are designed to meet the needs of professionals as well home cooks. The cutlery combines a classically contoured design with refined construction standards that ensure superior sharpness, strength and durability. This starter set includes the three most frequently used kitchen knives, a handy pair of kitchen shears and a solid-wood block with a compact footprint to help save space.
- Each knife is precision forged using Zwilling’s Sigmaforge process, resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade.
- Zwilling’s Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade’s edge is an optimal 15-degree angle for maximum sharpness.
- Sleek ABS resin handle is triple riveted to a full tang and contoured for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Knife blades are individually hand sharpened and polished.
- Block available in black or white rubberwood, bamboo and walnut.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, founded in 1731.
5-Piece Set includes:
- 4" paring knife
- 5" serrated utility knife
- 6” chef's knife
- Kitchen shears
- 6-slot storage block
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4" paring knife: 4"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 8 oz.
- 5" serrated utility knife: 5"-long blade, 4 1/4"-long handle; 11.2 oz.
- 6" chef’s knife: 6"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 9.6 oz.
- Kitchen shears: 3"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 4.8 oz.
- 6-slot storage block: 9" x 3" x 9"; 3 lb.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knives should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen straight-edge knives at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have them sharpened by a professional.
- Sharpen serrated knives at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have them sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.