Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro 7-Piece Knife Block Set
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Our Zwilling Pro collection offers ultimate comfort, security and precision in the hand. A special arched bolster, designed by architect Matteo Thun, promotes a perfect thumb grip, and contoured ergonomic handles enhance your comfort. This set gives you six cutlery essentials plus a cherrywood block with a distinctive beveled shape.
- Each knife is precision forged using Zwilling's Sigmaforge process, resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade.
- Zwilling’s Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade's edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Arched bolster designed perfectly supports the thumb for ultimate comfort, safety and precise handling.
- Bolster design also allows the full length of the edge to be sharpened, from tip to end.
- The sleek ABS resin handle is triple riveted to the blade and contoured for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, founded in 1731.
7-Piece Set includes:
- 4" paring knife.
- 5" santoku knife.
- 5" serrated utility knife.
- 8" chef's knife.
- Kitchen shears.
- Honing steel.
- Cherrywood storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Paring knife: 4"-long blade, 4"-long handle.
- Santoku knife: 5"-long blade, 4 3/4"-long handle.
- Serrated utility knife: 5"-long blade, 4"-long handle.
- Chef’s knife: 8"-long blade, 4 3/4"-long handle.
- Kitchen shears: 8" long.
- Honing steel: 13 3/4" long.
- Cherrywood storage block: 10 1/2" x 4" x 8" high.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen straight-edge knivese at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Serrated utility knife: Sharpen at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Rub mineral oil on the wood handle, as needed, to keep it from drying out.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Rated 5 out of 5 by cookinginmi from Love my new knives I finally invested in a good set of knives and I am so excited. They are extremely sharp and make cooking so much more enjoyable. The associate showed me the unique curved bolster which allows me to hold the knife up on the blade slightly, like a professional chef does. I can't believe how much more comfortable that is. I love the look of the block on my counter and am glad there a empty slots to add more knives.Date published: 2017-06-22Rated 5 out of 5 by Greenmountaingirl from Excellent! Bought this knife block set and a few other pieces to fill it. Arrived today and i couldn't be more thrilled with my purchase! The block is a little lighter in color than i expected but it's the right block and holds all my knives very nicely! All pieces came packaged well and are super sharp! Beautiful, can't stop looking at them and making excuses to cook more than usual! Nice weight and shape, not too big or little. not too heavy or too light! Love love love the curved bolster! Excellent quality and definitely worth the price!Date published: 2016-12-06Rated 5 out of 5 by sno2390 from Wonderful Knife Set These knives are so worth the price. The variety is perfect for all my cutting needs, the block is so sturdy and classic looking, and the blades are sharpened to perfection.Date published: 2015-10-12Rated 5 out of 5 by Gaffer from Great knives but block was wrong Ordered two of these knife sets at fantastic price during the holidays. Unfortunately, in both sets the wooden block was incorrect and did not include spots for the steak knives if they were to be purchased in the future. Spoke to a customer rep who quickly got replacements to me just before Christmas. Both recipients were thrilled to receive them. Would highly recommend!!!! Dishwasher safe as well which is a HUGE pro!!Date published: 2015-01-02