Zwilling Four Star 2-Piece Prep Set
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
These two prep knives help you with everything from small paring jobs to larger slicing and chopping tasks. Designed in collaboration with renowned professional chefs, Zwilling Four Star cutlery has been a best-selling series since it debuted in 1976. The commercial-quality German-made knives combine ergonomically contoured handles with precision-forged blades that are ice hardened for maximum strength, then hand sharpened for impeccable performance.
- Set includes 5 1/2" fine-edge prep knife and 5 1/2" serrated prep knife.
- Precision-forged using Zwilling's Sigmaforge process, which incorporates the Friodur ice-hardening technique to produce corrosion-resistant blades that are exceptionally hard yet flexible.
- Each high-carbon stainless-steel blade is hand sharpened and polished by master craftsmen to create a long-lasting, razor-sharp edge.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade's edge is at the ideal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, founded in 1731.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Fine-edge prep knife: 5 1/2" blade, 3 3/4" handle; 2.5 oz.
- Serrated prep knife: 5 1/2" blade, 4 1/4" handle; 3.5 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Ergonomically contoured polypropylene handle has just enough texture to guarantee a secure, comfortable grip.
- Bolster transitions seamlessly to handle to accommodate a wide variety of specialized cutting grips.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain each knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, knives should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Fine-edge prep knife: Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Serrated prep knife: Sharpen knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knives in a safe place to protect edges and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery