Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star 2-Piece Chef & Paring Knife Set
- Special Offer
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Designed in collaboration with renowned professional chefs, Zwilling Four Star cutlery has been a bestselling series since it debuted in 1976. Our boxed set offers two everyday essentials at an amazing value. These commercial-quality German knives combine ergonomically contoured handles with precision-forged blades that are ice hardened for maximum strength and hand-sharpened for impeccable performance. Use the multifunctional chef's knife for daily chopping, slicing and dicing, and the paring knife for the precise work of peeling, trimming and mincing.
- Set of two knives.
- Precision-forged using Zwilling's Sigmaforge process, which incorporates the Friodur ice-hardening technique to produce a corrosion-resistant blade that is exceptionally hard yet flexible.
- High-carbon stainless-steel blades are hand-sharpened and polished by master craftsmen to create a long-lasting, razor-sharp edge.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade's edge is at the ideal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, founded in 1731.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Paring Knife: 4"-long blade, 4" handle; .3 oz.
- Chef's Knife: 8"-long blade, 5"handle; .7 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Ergonomically contoured polypropylene handle has just enough texture to guarantee a secure, comfortable grip.
- Bolster transitions seamlessly to handle to accommodate a wide variety of specialized cutting grips.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dennis from Hard to beat I'm sure there are better knives out there, but I'm also sure they cost considerably more! I have had these knives for almost three years now, and have yet to put them on a stone (just constant, quick, honing). I own a few other knives as well (at similar price points) from different manufacturers, and these Zwilling Henckels are amazing! If you are in the market for exceptional knives that cost less than $150 or $200 each....this is your set!Date published: 2019-06-22