Zojirushi Induction Heating System Rice Cooker & Warmer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The Zojirushi Induction Heating System Rice Cooker and Warmer is designed to make preparing different types of rice as effortless as possible. The cooker's advanced technology "learns" and adjusts cooking cycles for perfect results every time. Induction heating warms the inner cooking pan to the ideal temperature then makes precise temperature adjustments to cook the best rice. An Extended Keep Warm function keeps rice ready to serve well after cooking is complete.
- Cooking functions include settings for regular, soft or hard white rice, as well as for other types of rice—sushi, brown, mixed, jasmine and more.
- GABA brown rice setting increases nutrient content 1 1/2 times by keeping the temperature at a steady 104°F for 2 hours.
- Induction heating (bottom, side and lid) generates heat all around for even cooking.
- Optional melody or beep signal indicates the end of the cooking cycle.
- Keep Warm activates automatically at end of cooking cycle and can be set to Extended Warm.
- Easy-to-read colored LCD control panel with clock and delay timer.
- Accessories include rice spatula, spatula holder and measuring cup.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #NP-HCC10.
- 44 oz. (5 1/2 cup) cap.
- 14" x 10" x 8" high.
- 39" cord.
- 9 lb.
- 120V/10.25 amps.
- Clear-coat stainless-steel exterior in dark gray.
- Spherical pan and heating system.
- Parts that come in contact with food are BPA-free.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Japan.
- Use & Care
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth.
- Hand wash interior.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.