Wüsthof Urban Farmer 11-Piece Knife Block Set
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Wüsthof's Urban Farmer cutlery collection was created by German designer Bjoern Berger to celebrate farm-fresh food, home gardening and cooking with delicious seasonal ingredients. The knives in this 11-piece set are crafted with full-tang high-carbon steel blades, nonslip bolsters and rustic beech wood handles – all well-balanced, comfortable, efficient and perfectly suited to modern, healthy cooking.
- Knives are precision laser cut from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon, no-stain steel.
- Tempered to the ideal grade of hardness; blades are strong enough to hold a lasting edge and flexible enough not to crack under pressure.
- Semisoft bolsters provide a secure grip – even when hands are wet.
- Full tang is riveted to handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Handle is shaped from sustainably grown European beech wood and heat treated to ensure extreme durability and water-resistance.
11-Piece Set includes:
- 4" paring knife.
- 5" serrated utility knife.
- 8" chef's knife.
- 9" bread knife.
- Steak knives (4).
- Kitchen shears.
- Honing steel.
- 15-slot acacia knife block.
- Solid acacia knife block holds 15 tools.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4" Paring Knife: 4" blade; 4" handle.
- 5" Serrated Utility Knife: 5" blade; 4 1/2" handle.
- 8" Chef's Knife: 8" blade; 4 1/2" handle.
- 9" Bread Knife: 9" blade; 4 1/2" handle.
- Steak Knives (4): 4 1/2" blade; 4 1/2" handle.
- Kitchen Shears: 8" long.
- Honing Steel: 9" rod; 4 1/2" handle.
- Acacia Block: 8 1/2" x 10 1/2" x 4 1/2" high.
- Knives made in Solingen, Germany.
- Block made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for the blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery