Wüsthof Grand Prix II 10-Piece Knife Block Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Crafted in Germany, Wüsthof Grand Prix II knives are made with a special alloy that allows the blades to maintain a longer-lasting cutting edge. We configured this set to offer you essential cutlery for everyday kitchen tasks including chopping, slicing and dicing.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wusthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates an extraordinarily sharp blade that retains its edge 30% longer.
- Tangs extend deep into the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Heavy bolsters provide perfect balance.
- Pebbled polypropylene handles are contoured for a secure grip.
- Handsome hardwood block safely stores 17 items and is gentle on knives’ edges.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
10-Piece Set includes:
- 3” serrated paring knife.
- 3 1/2” paring knife.
- 4 1/2” utility knife.
- 5” hollow-ground santoku.
- 5” boning knife.
- 8” chef’s knife.
- 8” bread knife.
- 9” honing steel.
- Pull-apart shears.
- 17-slot storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3” serrated paring knife: 3”-long blade; 3 3/4”-long handle; 2 oz.
- 3 1/2” paring knife: 3 1/2”-long blade; 4 1/2”-long handle; 1.8 oz.
- 4 1/2” utility knife: 4 1/2”-long blade; 4”-long handle; 2 oz.
- 5” hollow-ground santoku: 5”-long blade; 4 1/2”-long handle; 3.5 oz.
- 5” boning knife: 5”-long blade; 5”-long handle; 4.3 oz.
- 8” chef’s knife: 8”-long blade; 5”-long handle; 9 oz.
- 8” bread knife: 8”-long blade; 4 1/4”-long handle; 4.8 oz.
- 9” honing steel: 9”-long rod; 4 1/2”-long handle; 6.5 oz.
- Shears: 8” long overall; 3.8 oz.
- Storage block: 8 1/2” x 4 1/2” x 11” high.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
Rated 5 out of 5 by EKiel from Best Knives I've Ever Owned This is an excellent knife set for the price, it has all the basic knives you need (if you are a vegetarian like myself). The knife block also has enough slots too add specific knives to your set as you go. They are the best performing and best looking knives I have owned.Date published: 2014-06-12Rated 5 out of 5 by WoollyThoughts from Great Registry Service Bought this for a couple who had registered with Williams-Sonoma. It was a super easy purchase and everything went flawlessly. They received the gift within days, and are thrilled. Would highly recommend the registry service for both buyers/gifters and those receiving. I didn't have to look up any information for shipping or anything, which saved me a lot of time! Thanks for the great products and customer service.Date published: 2013-04-10
What wood is the block made of? Does this set come with an acacia block?Hi Tropicalgirl, The block is made of beechwood. There is not an option for this set with an acacia knife block.Date published: 2019-08-05