Wüsthof Gourmet Utility Knife
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
In its seventh-generation of family ownership, Wüsthof has been making some of the finest kitchen cutlery in the world since 1814. The Gourmet line features precision stainless-steel blades that resist stains and rust and hold an exceedingly sharp edge.
- With all the control of a paring knife plus a bit more length for bigger jobs, these utility knives are perfect for peeling, trimming and slicing.
- Stamped blade is made of high-carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability.
- Triple-riveted high-impact plastic handle provides a secure, comfortable grip.
- 4 1/2" utility knife: 4 1/2”-long blade; 4 1/2”-long handle; 1.75 oz.
- 6" utility knife: 6”-long blade; 4 3/4”-long handle; 2 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 4 out of 5 by AV8R from Good every day utility knife Great knife for the money. Sharp and holds an edge well. Balance is pretty good. Cleans real easy also. A little bit on the light side for feel, but if you want a knife that feels like a $150 Shun, buy a Shun.Date published: 2016-08-21Rated 5 out of 5 by kristinelorraine from good quality very sharp good-looking knife. i only got this for a week so i'm not yet sure if it will remain very sharp for long.Date published: 2016-01-24Rated 1 out of 5 by HDTV from Not a very goog knife for the name The handle is too light, feel like a Ginzu knife for a name like Wusthof. Too bad I have already opened and tried it out. Waste of money. My wife doesn't like to use my knife so I thought I got her something good and not too expensive. I didn't give it to her. Just ditched it.Date published: 2014-06-02Rated 2 out of 5 by gracieg99 from Sharp but not for long I thought this knife was great when I first got it but it went from very sharp to just okl in about one month. I used it to cut an orange every morning so I wouldnt recommend it.Date published: 2013-03-19