Wüsthof Crafter 11-Piece Knife Block Set
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The Wüsthof Crafter knife series celebrates the spirit of old-world craftsmanship with brass rivets and rich oak handles featuring a branded Wüsthof logo. Forged from durable high-carbon steel, the knives in this essential set boast Wüsthof's famed PEtec blade technology for long-lasting sharpness. This set also includes a solid wood storage block to showcase the knives on the countertop.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Smoked oak handles are branded with Wüsthof logo.
- Triple brass rivets and full tangs provide exceptional durability and control.
- Made in the renowned cutlery center of Solingen, Germany.
11-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife
- 5" serrated utility knife
- 8" chef's knife
- 9" double-serrated bread knife
- Pull-apart kitchen shears
- 9" honing steel
- Set of four 4 1/2" steak knives.
- 15-slot knife block.
- Please note: Storage block is counted as separate piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" Paring Knife: 3 1/2" blade, 4" handle; 2.4 oz.
- 5" Serrated Utility Knife: 5" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 3.2 oz.
- 8" Chef's Knife: 8" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 9.6 oz.
- 9" Double-Serrated Bread Knife: 9" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 8 oz.
- Pull-Apart Kitchen Shears: 8" long.
- 9" Honing Steel: 9" long, 4 1/2" handle.
- Steak Knives (4): 4 1/2" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 4 oz. each.
- 15-Slot Storage Block: 4 1/2" x 10 1/2" x 8 1/2" high.
- Solid wood block accommodates 13 knives, plus kitchen shears and honing steel.
- Walnut-finished block has nonskid rubber feet to protect countertops.
- Knives made in Germany.
- Block made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash knives with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- To restore brass rivets to original golden color, scrub them occasionally with a paste made from the juice of 1/2 lemon and 1–2 tsp. baking soda. Apply the paste to just the rivets and let sit for 10 minutes. Using a soft cloth, scrub in a circular motion, then rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Periodically apply a few drops of mineral oil directly to the knife handle and buff with a soft cloth to polish and restore wood to its original luster. (This will also reduce the darkening of the rivets.)
- Maintain cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen non-serrated blades at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have them sharpened by a professional.
- Sharpen serrated knives at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have them sharpened by a professional.
- Store knives in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth. Dry thoroughly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.