Wüsthof Classic Ikon Flexible Fillet Knife, 6"
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
This fillet knife has a sharp, ultra-flexible blade for the deft work of boning and slicing fillets of meat, fish or poultry.
- Blade flexes for control and maximum yield while filleting.
- Precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates an extremely thin, sharp cutting edge along the entire length of blade.
- PEtec laser-sharpening process also results in superior edge retention.
- Sleek contoured handle is smooth, durable polymer.
- Made in Germany.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Full tang is triple riveted to handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Recessed bolster facilitates honing and sharpening the entire length of the cutting edge; a heel bolster provides added balance.
- 6"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle.
- 8 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.