Wüsthof Classic Ikon 6-Piece In Drawer Knife Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The Wüsthof Classic Ikon collection combines a sleek, modern profile with everyday durability. Expertly crafted and hand honed in Germany, this essential kitchen cutlery set includes the knives you need most. It also features an efficient hardwood storage tray that's designed to sit flat inside a kitchen drawer, saving valuable counter space.
- Blades are precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Each knife has a recessed bolster that facilitates honing and sharpening the entire length of the cutting edge; a heel bolster provides added balance.
- Sleek contoured handles are made of sturdy, moisture-resistant polypropylene.
- In-drawer block safely stores seven knives, while protecting their sharp blades.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.
6-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife
- 5" hollow-ground santoku
- 6" serrated utility knife
- 8" chef's knife
- 8" serrated bread knife
- In-drawer wooden knife tray
Please note: Knife tray is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" Paring Knife: 3 1/2"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2.5 oz.
- 6" Serrated Utility Knife: 6"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 4.25 oz.
- 5" Hollow-Ground Santoku: 5"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 4.8 oz.
- 8" Chef's Knife: 8"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 9.5 oz.
- 8" Serrated Bread Knife: 8"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 5.25 oz.
- Knife Tray: 17" x 4" x 2" high; 8 lb.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knives should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen straight-edged knives at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have them sharpened by a professional.
- Sharpen bread knife and utility knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have them sharpened by a professional.
- Store knives in a safe place to protect edges and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.