Wüsthof Classic Ikon 6-Piece In Drawer Knife Set
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
The Wüsthof Classic Ikon collection combines a sleek, modern profile with everyday durability. Expertly crafted and hand honed in Germany, this essential kitchen cutlery set includes the knives you need most. It also features an efficient hardwood storage tray that's designed to sit flat inside a kitchen drawer, saving valuable counter space.
- Blades are precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Each knife has a recessed bolster that facilitates honing and sharpening the entire length of the cutting edge; a heel bolster provides added balance.
- Sleek contoured handles are made of sturdy, moisture-resistant polypropylene.
- In-drawer block safely stores seven knives, while protecting their sharp blades.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.
6-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife
- 5" hollow-ground santoku
- 6" serrated utility knife
- 8" chef's knife
- 8" serrated bread knife
- In-drawer wooden knife tray
Please note: Knife tray is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" Paring Knife: 3 1/2"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2.5 oz.
- 6" Serrated Utility Knife: 6"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 4.25 oz.
- 5" Hollow-Ground Santoku: 5"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 4.8 oz.
- 8" Chef's Knife: 8"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 9.5 oz.
- 8" Serrated Bread Knife: 8"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 5.25 oz.
- Knife Tray: 17" x 4" x 2" high; 8 lb.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knives should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen straight-edged knives at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have them sharpened by a professional.
- Sharpen bread knife and utility knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have them sharpened by a professional.
- Store knives in a safe place to protect edges and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery